Profile for Charlotte Seviour-Smith > Reviews

Content by Charlotte Sevi...

Charlotte Seviour-Smith

Page: 1 | 2
Light Pink Plastic Drawer Designed 3 Compartment Jewelry Findings Storage Box
Light Pink Plastic Drawer Designed 3 Compartment Jewelry Findings Storage Box
Offered by sourcingmap

3.0 out of 5 stars super small, 9 Sept. 2014
It's smaller than I expected? Looks a little like a child's toy. Pretty gutted I bought this.

Blue Crystal Heart Pendant Necklace (Made With Swarovski Element) Valentine's Day Mum Mother's Day Gift
Offered by Ama-ZODE

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous item!!!, 23 Jan. 2014
Bought for a gift for myself, so worth it. Got here quickly and deffo better than I expected!! :-):-) would buy another for someone else as a gift too :-)

The Home of Fashion New Ladies Black Cross Print Gothic Style Womens Ankle Length Leggings Size 8-16 (16 (L/XL))
Offered by Fashion Mark

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quaĺity, 17 Jan. 2014
Such bad quality!!! The material is see through! The only best thing about them is the pattern. Deffo getting a refund! Do not buy in my opinion!

JVC HA-F150-VN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Grape Violet
JVC HA-F150-VN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Grape Violet
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST HEADPHONES, 15 Jan. 2014
Love these headphones!! Second pair I've had and the sound quality is fantastic. Not just that, but I love all the different funky colours they come in, so many to choose from!!!

Splash Melamine Bowl Sweets Medium
Splash Melamine Bowl Sweets Medium
Offered by MadMolly

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous item!!!, 9 Jan. 2014
Well happy that I bought one. It's gorgeous and strong item so won't break or chip! Reasonable size too! Will buy another one soon!!

Glamour Look False Eyelashes inc glue
Glamour Look False Eyelashes inc glue

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 4 Jan. 2014
Good quality eyelashes, deffo better than I expected. So very happy indeed and also arrived on time for a party I was going to at the time of wearing them. Only thing I didn't like was the glue as was only a tiny tube and poor quality, so bought my own.

8 Mile [DVD] [2003]
8 Mile [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Eminem

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this film., 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 8 Mile [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
Arrived quickly and safety.This film is excellent - if you love Eminem! Watched it so many times so had to buy the film.

Plain Coloured Trouser Braces Suspenders - Black, White, Red (Black)
Plain Coloured Trouser Braces Suspenders - Black, White, Red (Black)
Offered by Robelli Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 4 Jan. 2014
TERRIBLE quality. The clasps broke within two wears, and I thought it might of been me so I bought a second pair and they did the exact same, not happy. Rubbish quality.

This Is England '88 [DVD]
This Is England '88 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joe Gilgun

5.0 out of 5 stars Best up to date skinhead film around, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: This Is England '88 [DVD] (DVD)
Loved this so much, I've watched it more than once. Great item too as it arrived quickly. I'd deffiantly want everyone to watch this - punk, skinhead or not it's a must see!!

The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle [DVD]
The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle [DVD]
Dvd ~ Malcolm McLaren

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my partner., 4 Jan. 2014
Loved the film, brilliant. First time I watched it was cuddled up to my boyfriend who loves the sex pistols! Bit gutted as we waited almost TWO WEEKS for the item to arrive, and when it finally DID arrive the case its self was broken. Not happy!!! So got a full refund. Would recommend the film, just not the seller!

Page: 1 | 2