Profile for Mr. Colin Watson > Reviews

Content by Mr. Colin Watson

Mr. Colin Watson "musicluver"

Wacom Bamboo Pad Wireless Touchpad with Digital Stylus - Metallic Grey
Wacom Bamboo Pad Wireless Touchpad with Digital Stylus - Metallic Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for graphics/illustration, 22 Oct. 2014
I used it today for some illustration work and I absolutely love it. However, I bought it when it was priced at £26 - so perhaps for £45 go for a larger model...

kenable 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension GOLD Cable 2m
kenable 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension GOLD Cable 2m
Offered by kenable_ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 April 2014
very good for the money!! i needed a long cable for my tv headphones and this one does the job perfectly. thanks

Emartbuy® Black Water Resistant Neoprene Soft Zip Case Cover Sleeve Pouch suitable for Apple Ipad Mini , Ipad Mini 2 & Ipad Mini 3 Tablet
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 19 April 2014
it has been on a few trips with me and has lasted 4 months so far. excellent buy for the money.

inShang® Aluminum Case with Built-In Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad 4/3/2 (iPad2/3/4)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 19 April 2014
my mum and dad wanted a keyboard for their iPad so i found this one for a fraction of the price of some of the others. what an excellent piece of kit, well worth it and fast delivery.
they are very happy with their keyboard :)

Then She Found Me
Then She Found Me
by Elinor Lipman

4.0 out of 5 stars i liked it, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Then She Found Me (Paperback)
i enjoyed reading this story, but felt their may have been something missing at the end. I'm not sure, i watched the film first (Maybe a bad idea) and really enjoyed it, then decided to read the book to see how they compared.
im not really sure which i prefer. an enjoyable read none-the-less and recommended for fans of the movie. (Although the two aren't similar in the slightest.)

M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 Ultra-Portable Keyboard Controller for PC/Mac/iPad
M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 Ultra-Portable Keyboard Controller for PC/Mac/iPad
Offered by Simply Sound Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars SO MUCH FUN, 19 April 2014
whilst this keyboard may not be perfect for serious pianists who are after professional piano software, this keyboard is PERFECT for anyone looking to learn a few songs and generally have a good time exploring a new instrument.

what can i say about this piece of kit other than i absolutely LOVE it. i have never been so engrossed by something that is able to keep me (and my sister) entertained for hours.
would recommend for a small price of £30!
BUY BUY BUY

Accident
Accident

3.0 out of 5 stars Started out great, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Accident (Kindle Edition)
I think I should first point out that this is the first review I've ever written about a book. The reason I'm writing this review is because I feel I need to vent some of my opinions after reading this novel...
It started out great. I found with ever page I was hooked and wanted to know what was happening, then we find out about another plot line to do with her husband and I felt myself get angrier and angrier with these characters! I found myself thinking, would someone act that way in real life? Why is page acting this way etc.
Then I found it slow until about 40 pages from the end which I real enjoyed.
I did like this book, I thought it was a good story, but I skipped a few pages now and then the middle from boredom.
I feel a bit better after my little vent!