Profile for A. B. Coop > Reviews

Content by A. B. Coop

A. B. Coop (UK)

TOG 24 TUNDRA WOMENS TCZ THERMAL GILET AUBERGINE (14-16)
TOG 24 TUNDRA WOMENS TCZ THERMAL GILET AUBERGINE (14-16)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, good quality., 16 Jan 2014
Good quality gilet. Colour is rather brighter than expected but still nice. My last Tog24 jacket is still going strong after 12 years so I have high expectations of this. My only note is as I am tall it feels a tiny bit short in the body and delivery was a little slow.

Fluff the Farting Fish
Fluff the Farting Fish
by Michael Rosen
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun book which really captured my daughters imagination., 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fluff the Farting Fish (Paperback)
Bought this as a stocking filler for my 4yr old thinking it might make a good book to read her over a few bedtimes. She loves it so much she has had us read it cover to cover every night! She has also started reading some of the pages herself too.

Great fun, well illustrated. Only downside is she is now obsessed with farting!

Definitely recommended :-)

BT Synergy 4500 DECT Digital Cordless Telephone Trio with Answering Machine
BT Synergy 4500 DECT Digital Cordless Telephone Trio with Answering Machine

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish. Avoid at all costs, 10 Oct 2008
These phones are absolute rubbish. We have had the trio set for just over a year and they have been nothing but trouble. I cant wait to replace them.

Constant Problems as follows:

1. They constantly cut out almost EVERY TIME when you pick up to answer. Sometime they cut out when the phone rings before you even get to the handset!!!
2. On the odd occasion they do work, the battery life is awful
3. If you dial a number too quickly, the handset crashes and keeps adding numbers
4. Irritating ringtones
5. Hardly audible earpiece speaker so you end up pressing the phone against your head even when you are indoors!!

Awful awful awful. I would rather have polystyrene cups strung between pieces of string.