Profile for Jason Ferguson > Reviews

Bling Jewelry Sweet Honey 925 Sterling Silver Bead Troll Chamilia Pandora Charm
Bling Jewelry Sweet Honey 925 Sterling Silver Bead Troll Chamilia Pandora Charm
Offered by Bling Jewelry

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits, 29 April 2014
Not a snug as the original charms but non the less it is cute and well worth the price Great !

New Womens All In One Plain Hoody Jumpsuit Ladies Long Pocket Tracksuit Hooded Onesie Suit Black Size 12 14
Offered by Crazy Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 April 2014
Love the fit and design but for my now ex but she loved it and would recommend for comfort clothing

Molten Basketball - 7, Orange/Cream
Molten Basketball - 7, Orange/Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ball, 29 April 2014
This fells great to play with although haven't had a chance to season test it, it holds the air fairly well.

this is a great all round ball

Lonely Planet Discover Thailand (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Discover Thailand (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 29 April 2014
I would have preferred a bit more detail in this edition i.e language and customs of the country but it as all lonley planet books is great

Me to You, Tatty Teddy, Grey Teddy Bear Holding An 'I Heart Only You' Heart Shaped Cushion, Sits 7" Tall
Offered by Dragon Toys UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for little hearts, 29 April 2014
Bought for someomes birthday, its a nice well build bear, its a nice size too.. its not too big or anything

WD Elements 1TB USB 3.0 High Capacity Portable Hard Drive for Windows
WD Elements 1TB USB 3.0 High Capacity Portable Hard Drive for Windows

4.0 out of 5 stars Price point and size is sound, 29 April 2014
he drive works well so far (less than a week's use).
However I note previous reviewer mentioned that the transfer rate was below par averaging on 40-45mb/s.

I found the same with mine, this is well below USB3 specs. By chance I decided to swap the USB3 cable from my old 1TB WD element drive and the speed shot up to 80 - 90Mb/s.

that being said

he hard drive is nice and compact for taking it wherever you need to. I'm not going to write about how fast this drive is to the nano second, just know its much faster than USB2, which is good. I only have 1 warning for people who want to use it how I intended to use it, which was to have ALL my media (films, pictures, music, etc) on one drive, then plug it into my LG smart TV and have everything to hand through my TV. I found that a lot of the films were very jerky and un-watchable therefore to overcome this I had to split the drive into 2 smaller partitions of about 500GB and 1 large partition of about 1TB and all the films went back to being watchable. I assume this isn't the hard drives fault, its probably the TVs USB controller not being suitable for such a large drive, therefore the drive still gets 5 stars. Just to clarify, the jerky film thing was only when it was connected to my TV, when it was connected to the PC I didn't have any problems and didn't need to partition the drive.

CN 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera / Camcorder Video Light, LED Light for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic,SONY, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by iTekLife Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 29 April 2014
I threw the dice on this one...The light arrived quickly, I put in a knock-off L-ion battery and presto. It threw more light than I thought it was going to so needless to say I have just ordered another one. A little akward on top of the camera but get some cheap hot shoe adaptors and use it on a light stand no problem. A little flimsy but a good buy if you want a cheap and chearfull battery operated light for run and gun filming

Before I ordered I checked some video reviews of this LED light. I didn't believe that you can get this quality of light for such small price.

After I received this item and tested it out, I was surprised how well it worked and I recommend it for anyone who doesn't want to invest hundreds in LED Lights.

Lexar Professional 16GB Class 10 UHS-1 600X 90MB/s High Speed SDHC Memory Card
Lexar Professional 16GB Class 10 UHS-1 600X 90MB/s High Speed SDHC Memory Card
Offered by TRADE LINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and right speed, 29 April 2014
I did alot of research into the right SD card

This Lexar SDHC card is without doubt the best card I have used to date in this format, if you add to this the fact that the price was just jaw dropping. The supplier was quick and efficient, I would most deffinitely buy from them again.

PULSE XLR Microphone Male to Female Audio Cable Black 3m
PULSE XLR Microphone Male to Female Audio Cable Black 3m
Offered by kenable_ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 April 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin!!!

Product arrived quickly and works well. The product was purchased to use with a recording microphone and does the job well.

Ramozz @ 2x LP-E6 + BG-E14 Multi Power Battery Grip for Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera
Offered by Locoisle777

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product feels great in the hand and well packaged, 29 April 2014
This grip is fast becoming one of my favourite bits of camera kit....makes taking handheld shots in portrait mode much easier.Quicker battery changeover on longer shoots; particularly with camera on tripod. Use of 6 AA Batteries in conjunction with provided adapter could well be a lifesaver particularly in remote places. The rubberised grip is excellent and makes dropping the camera much less likely; controls are all positive including the on/ off switch....aesthetic appearance and fit to the 70d are excellent....well worth the small weight gain for the improved functionality/ battery life. After being initially dubious about this item... I have been won over and would fully recommend. Excellent value.

I use my camera for filming and the extra boost in battery life is a life saver effectively doubling the time and comes with the spare battery for the extra bit of juice !!!

Works fine and is cheaper than the OEM version, that's all there is to know really. Even in the unlikely event that it doesn't last as long (and so far can't see any indication of that happening) you need to go through a few of these before you have spent as much money as for a single OEM one.

Recommended seller Recommended purchase !!!