Profile for 2mummies > Reviews

Content by 2mummies

2mummies "Claire" (Peterborough)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)
BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars and I'm pleased that even at 8 weeks my son can make ..., 20 Jan. 2016
I bought this item for my 3rd child. We previously had a bouncer for my other two children but they didn't really bounce. This bouncer has 4 positions, flat, sleeping, rest and play. My 8 week old loves this. He has slept in it, and as well as being in the rest and play positions. He is suffering with some reflux and I find the play (the most upright) position seems to really help him. I can use my hand or foot to rock the bounce, and I'm pleased that even at 8 weeks my son can make it bounce by himself. I had previously looked at this item, with my other children, and always wondered what the fuss was about and why it was so expensive. However now I wish I had bought it in the beginning and all my children could have used it!

Little Master Kipling: The Jungle Book (BabyLit)
Little Master Kipling: The Jungle Book (BabyLit)
by Jennifer Adams
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully illustrated book, 20 Jan. 2016
Absolutely love this book and after just a few days I have ordered more in the series. I read this to my 8 week old son and he enjoyed the pictures. It's not a shortened version of the jungle book, but an introduction to animals using jungle book as the theme. Each double page has an animal one, the type of animal and a little sentence regarding the jungle book character. I also love that the book is quite dark compared to the bright baby board books you normally get, the colours are navy, dark green, etc. Overall a really good idea, well drawn, as well sturdy pages, makes it a great buy!

Blulu Dummy Clip Holder Unisex, 3 Pack
Blulu Dummy Clip Holder Unisex, 3 Pack
Offered by Mudder Online UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, sturdy and funky!, 20 Jan. 2016
Great item! Really secure and sturdy. I love the colours and ribbon patterns too! Fits on our avent dummies easily and the clip clasps to thinner babygrows and to thick pramsuits. The clip is very strong and I am really pleased with this purchase

Janod Saloon Small Play World
Janod Saloon Small Play World

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 20 Jan. 2016
My 3 year old daughter loves this set, we also have the circus set, and my 7 year old likes it too! I love how the box is part of the set. We made a "play mat" from card with roads and rocks and added out cheap IKEA train set, along with janod's saloon train. Great item, really well made and lots of play!

Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail
Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for home, and away, 20 Jan. 2016
I previously had a lindam version of this product and hate that it wasn't portable. This is great because it folds downwards so the child can get out of bed. It also shrinks for travel which is handy. The product description says it works with all beds, ours is used on a slatted wooden bunk bed. It isn't perfect as the mattress fitted snuggly in the base, so now it has to bend to fit round the guard. However it works, folds and prevents my daughter falling out of bed!

Lanco: Hunter the Hedgehog Natural Rubber Toy
Lanco: Hunter the Hedgehog Natural Rubber Toy
Offered by Global4kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia!, 28 May 2013
I had something very similar to this when i was a child, and jumped at a chance to get one for my 2 month old. i also bought the lanco crocodile and duck. the texture is different to almost anything that a baby would come across, which is great. the noise it makes isnt too sensitive, or difficult. great item and very happy (me and baby!)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set!, 18 May 2013
Three great tins, good non stick covering. They fit inside each other well for storage and give good results! Very happy and a great price too!

Tommee Tippee Explora Feeding Kit Including Bib (Pink)
Tommee Tippee Explora Feeding Kit Including Bib (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little set!, 17 May 2013
Nice bib, washable, soft, flexible. It is great to roll up and store, or put in the changing bag. Doesnt pull on my daughters hair when i do it up either. The beaker is a good size, and comes apart easily for cleaning. the four bowls have a triangle on the bottom, which means that you dont chase the food around. i think this will be helpful when my daughter starts feeding herself. the spoons are quite wide, but have a nice depth on them. if i fill the spoon my 11 month old can put the spoon in, and not everything slips off on the way. the handles are also triangle shaped which makes them gfood for gripping. really nice set and a great price too!

Sassy Snap and Squirt Sea Creatures
Sassy Snap and Squirt Sea Creatures

5.0 out of 5 stars nice toys, 17 May 2013
So far so good, they are nice and soft/squidgy. perfect for my one year old to gnaw on, and also attractive enough for my five year to play with. they clip together and hold hands, as well as being nice and cute on their own. they squirt water too, and it seems to be easy to empty them completely, not like some bath toys, which end up mouldy. The little bag they come in is great as well, uses suckers to stick to tiles or bath/screen. It is made of clear plastic and then some fabric which has lots of little holes. overall very happy!

Nuby Flower Child Snack Keeper
Nuby Flower Child Snack Keeper

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 May 2013
Great little item, has handles for holding, or for using those little ring clips you can get for baby toys, to attach to the buggy or carseat. Nice and bright, and attractive to babies, as well as having a soft enough lid to use easily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5