Profile for Anthea Blizzard > Reviews

Content by Anthea Blizzard

Anthea Blizzard

NARROW CLIP ON ZIP, ZIPPER FOOT ,COMPATIBLE FOR BROTHER, JANOME, TOYOTA, NEW SINGER DOMESTIC SEWING MACHINES
Offered by Belle's Store

5.0 out of 5 stars zipper foot, 21 Nov 2014
This zipper foot is brilliant much better than the one that came with the machine I have, as it allows you to get much closer to the zip and is excellent for applying piping.

Cute Girls Pirate Fancy Dress Pyjamas 2 3 4 5 6 Years (5-6 Years)
Cute Girls Pirate Fancy Dress Pyjamas 2 3 4 5 6 Years (5-6 Years)
Offered by ThePyjamaFactory

4.0 out of 5 stars pyjamas, 21 Nov 2014
Pjs bought for Christmas so don't know yet how they fit but they look great. They arrived promptly and well packed and I am sure my twin granddaughters will love them.

The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet - Lose weight, get healthy and feel amazing: As seen in the hit film 'Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead'
by Joe Cross

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 1 May 2014
Parcel arrived promptly. Book purchased for husband to kick start him into resuming diet after which he lost loads of weight and felt much better!!!!! Hope it will work

Bigjigs Rail BJT102 Long Curves (Pack of 4)
Bigjigs Rail BJT102 Long Curves (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars ditto, 1 May 2014
As above.Not much more to say!!! Track fits well with existing track.Good quality and value for money. Will be buying more

Bigjigs Rail BJT100 Long Straights (Pack of 4)
Bigjigs Rail BJT100 Long Straights (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars ditto, 1 May 2014
As above excellent value for money. Brilliant addition to existing track. Keeps granddaughters happy for hours therefore happy Granma & Granpa

Bigjigs Rail BJT101 Medium Straights (Pack of 4)
Bigjigs Rail BJT101 Medium Straights (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 1 May 2014
Parcel arrived ahead of schedule and contents are excellent quality. Our twin granddaughters love their now extended railway and the track is easily as good quality as the Brio track at a much better price.

Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 9.0 Tog, Cot Bed
Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 9.0 Tog, Cot Bed
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars sewing needed, 17 Jan 2014
I received 2 cot bed duvets as ordered for my twin granddaughters.They arrived promptly and well packed,they were clean and the material was of good quality.My only issue has been the stitching running down the centre of the one was quite loose and came undone when I tried to sew the end in.However I have managed to re-stitch it (not very straight) and I just think that for the price they are amazing value.

Maeve's Times
Maeve's Times

5.0 out of 5 stars The final chapter, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Maeve's Times (Kindle Edition)
I did not want this book to end because I knew there would be no more. It seemed a fitting end to an amazing list of marvellous reads. I have read everything Maeve wrote and feel so sad that I can no longer look forward to her next book. R.I.P. Maeve Binchy we love and miss you.