Profile for Bruno Martins > Reviews

Content by Bruno Martins

Bruno Martins

Page: 1 | 2
Fotga 64 LED camera video flash light for Canon Nikon DSLR 5500-6500K brightness control
Offered by nicna-store

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 19 Mar 2014
The light is small but reasonably powerful (don't expect it to be amazing). It does a great job and it's exactly what I needed.
I'm even considering buying two more units to have a bit more flexibility. I use it with a Canon 5D MKIII for video and photography and so far it seems great.

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E3 10000mAh Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery USB Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3 2, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, Nexus, HTC One, Motorola Droid, Moto X G, PS Vita, Gopro, most other Phones and Tablets
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars This battery is amazing, 19 Mar 2014
It can charge my iPhone5 up to 4 full charges, sometimes even a bit more. I use it a lot since I travel frequently and it does a splendid job.
The only drawback is the fact that it takes a bit long to recharge the battery, even in a power outlet but it really doesn't annoy me since I leave it charging during the night.

This is my fifth Anker product, I previously owned the 5600mha version that I gave to my wife for her iPhone 4 and I also bought two small 3000mha batteries for some friends of mine, they all love them and I cannot recommend them enough.

Really pleased with this brand and their products.

Dussel Professional Cabin Bag 50 X 40 X 20 cm : Laptop Carry-On Bag for Easyjet / Ryanair / British Airways up to 17" Notebooks [BLACK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag, 19 Mar 2014
This bag is excellent and of extreme quality. I've made 4 flights with Ryanair and they never complained about the size, and belive me that this bag looks massive. You can put a lot of things in it, much more than those normal trolley ones.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2014 9:54 AM GMT

Travel Sewing Kit - Complete 32 Piece Sewing Kit in Zipped Carry Case
Travel Sewing Kit - Complete 32 Piece Sewing Kit in Zipped Carry Case
Offered by Price Dropped UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product, 19 Mar 2014
These are fine for minor adjustments but don't expect a great product. The scissor that came with it looks like its made of foil. It bends and doesn't even cut things. The needles are all of the same size and the holes are tiny.

MFYS MFYS The Dark Night Batman Cufflinks For Men Novelty Cuff Links With Box
MFYS MFYS The Dark Night Batman Cufflinks For Men Novelty Cuff Links With Box
Offered by QG Int'L

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 19 Mar 2014
Bought them for my wedding and everyone loved them. The quality is great and they look really nice.
Much cheaper than the official ones.

New Kamerar QV-1 LCD View Finder FOR CANON 5D MKIII 6D 7D 60D
New Kamerar QV-1 LCD View Finder FOR CANON 5D MKIII 6D 7D 60D
Offered by EachShot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great view finder, 19 Mar 2014
The quality is amazing for the price and performs really well. Would highly recommend it to any videographer trying to complement his camera gear on a budget.

Disney 10-inch Mickey Mouse Club House Pluto Soft Toy
Disney 10-inch Mickey Mouse Club House Pluto Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely plush toy, 19 Mar 2014
Bought as a present for my daughter and she loved it. The quality is great and just about the right size.

Quirky Converge
Quirky Converge
Offered by Zero 50 Retail Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good stand but the materials and finishing is somewhat disappointing, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Quirky Converge (Toy)
The product looks great and performs great as well but the materials and the building quality is disappointing.
I highly regarded all Quirky products as being phenomenal in terms of design and quality but once I opened the package I noticed that my stand looked a bit cheap. I can notice imperfections in the plastic casing and lots of small imperfections in the joints and corners.
Almost looks like one of those cheap Chinese replicas.
For the priced I paid I was expecting something different.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad product with poor build quality, 27 Oct 2013
What seemed to be a good buy turned out to be a bad decision.
The toothbrush heads fit in my Oral B toothbrush but after a couple of weeks the mechanism inside the head breaks and it becomes useless. I bought these 2 months ago and I already used all 4 toothbrush heads, they were only able to last for a couple of weeks or even a few days.
They seemed really cheap compared to the original ones but the build quality is really bad compared to those. I should have been expecting this since the beginning.

Dyckhoff Brillant 0410940115 Bath Towel 140x70 cm Black
Dyckhoff Brillant 0410940115 Bath Towel 140x70 cm Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good towel, 27 Oct 2013
Extremely good quality towel. It's thick and fluffy and dries quickly, couldn't ask for more.
I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice looking bath towel.

Page: 1 | 2