Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Ian Pickup > Reviews

Content by Ian Pickup

Ian Pickup (uk)

SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
Offered by HM-Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste Of Money & Time, 18 Oct. 2008
It's not mentioned on the sites product discription that this can be incompatible with some cameras, but on a card that comes in the package with it. I Tried it in all four of my cameras which are the vivitar dvr525, muztec dv3000, the luminex and the digicam es301. That's four different makes and 3 top quality, I have complained by e-mail a week ago but had no reply, it say's in the site discription there is a warranty so why have I had no reply, if I don't get one before long and it is not resolved then I will report the matter to the credit card company I used for the purchase and any legal rights will be put into practise. As a result I no longer intend to give any more custom to this site and all people who I have recomended amazon to are being informed as I don't want them to be ripped off. Be warned Don't touch this item, why get good deals on other items then be ripped off by this one.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2009 12:13 PM GMT

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP AT THE PRICE, 18 Oct. 2008
An incredabley low priced handy little tool that can also be used as a memory stick with whatever size chip you want to put in, I would certainly consider using this along with a high powered sd card for anything rather than just digital photography.

Vivitar DVR525 Digital Camcorder - Silver (5.0 MP, 8x Digital zoom,2.36" ColourLCD Screen,AA Battery)

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST EXCELLENT & EASY TO USE FROM MY EXPERIENCE, 18 Oct. 2008
The best digital video result I've used,when played back on pc there is no fading or out of focus from fast movement like others I've used, also does excellent stills and I would recomend it to anyone looking for top quality results, a flash for stills would 'nt go a miss but still good without in poor light. Batterie life is good in either mode.