Profile for G. Davies > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Beaphar Dog Salmon Oil 425ml
Beaphar Dog Salmon Oil 425ml
Offered by Purely Health

5.0 out of 5 stars My rescue cocker spaniel loves this oil on her breakfast ..., 22 Nov. 2014
My rescue cocker spaniel loves this oil on her breakfast biscuits each morning. Her coat and skin look so much healthier than they did.

Panasonic DMP-BDT160EB 3D Smart Network Blu-ray Disc Player (New for 2014)
Panasonic DMP-BDT160EB 3D Smart Network Blu-ray Disc Player (New for 2014)
Offered by Seba Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars it looks good and I have had no problems with it, 22 Nov. 2014
I'm no techy but this disc player 'does what it says on the tin', it looks good and I have had no problems with it. It was easy to set up.

IBRA® 1.5m High Speed PRO GOLD RED v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD(Version 2.0, 18Gbps, ARC)
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality for the price - especially as I nearly ..., 22 Nov. 2014
Very good quality for the price - especially as I nearly spent £40 in curry's for something that does the same job.

8 x PHILIPS RECHARGEABLE 700mAh AAA HR03 1.2V BATTERIES
8 x PHILIPS RECHARGEABLE 700mAh AAA HR03 1.2V BATTERIES
Offered by smartdealsuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov. 2014
Been working for a few weeks in my phones with no problems

Pet Remedy Low Voltage Heat Pad for Pets
Pet Remedy Low Voltage Heat Pad for Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Pad is just warm enough so pet is comfortable, if it was any warmer a pet would ..., 28 Oct. 2014
Bought this for our cocker spaniel who was too cold in our caravan during the night and kept waking us up to get warm. Now she sleeps through as she is cosy. Pad is just warm enough so pet is comfortable, if it was any warmer a pet would overheat. The instructions tell you to cover pad with a blanket so I use a fleece. For an undisturbed nights sleep - priceless!

Flash Magic Eraser Extra Power
Flash Magic Eraser Extra Power
Offered by Inspire Plus+

1.0 out of 5 stars Yes it cleaned well but no better than an ordinary sponge and Cif or similar, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Flash Magic Eraser Extra Power
Yes it cleaned well but no better than an ordinary sponge and Cif or similar. Cleaned down two doors and it disintegrated.

Texet 15L Cross Cut Shredder
Texet 15L Cross Cut Shredder
Offered by PC SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shredder, 24 Feb. 2014
Only had the shredder a short time but I have shredded loads of documents. So far it hasn't cut out through overheating and my husband put his old credit card through, as our old one used to do those too, and it still works!
It's very sturdy and well made and for the price excellent value for money.

Victorinox - Bread Knife Wood
Victorinox - Bread Knife Wood
Offered by Knives Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bread Knife, 28 Dec. 2013
I love my bread knife, I can cut straight slices now instead of ripping the loaf up!! I must admit I have used it to carve chicken and ham joints too and it still cuts the bread well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cosy!, 28 Dec. 2013
I was so pleased with this nighty I bought another one. Excellent quality. Great fit and very cosy. Washes well.

Swees Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case Ultra Slim Cover for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Black
Offered by swees-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Dec. 2013
The Amazon cases are so expensive so I bought this case on the back of all the good reviews. I wasn't disappointed. Great product for a third of the price of an Amazon one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4