Profile for Slawek > Reviews

Content by Slawek

Slawek

Page: 1 | 2
Aroma Diffuser- E-PRANCE 100ml Humidifier Essential Oil Diffuser With colour changing Ultrasonic Silent Cool Mist for Home, Yoga, Office, SPA, Bedroom
Offered by EPRANCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 7 Jan. 2016
Aesthetic and functional diffuser, very simple to use. Great value for money. Highly recommended.

Mens Cycling Bib Tights Thermal Padded Cold Wear Legging Winter Bike Long Pant
Mens Cycling Bib Tights Thermal Padded Cold Wear Legging Winter Bike Long Pant
Offered by Didoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov. 2015
Great value for money. Rides well.

Duracell N Security Cell (Pack of 2)
Duracell N Security Cell (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jun. 2015
As described, fast delivery

Energizer 2300MAh AA Accu Recharge Extreme Batteries, 4 Batteries
Energizer 2300MAh AA Accu Recharge Extreme Batteries, 4 Batteries
Offered by Mediacentre

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jun. 2015
As described, fast delivery

Manfrotto 055CXPRO4 Carbon Fibre 4 Section Lightweight Tripod (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Manfrotto 055CXPRO4 Carbon Fibre Tripod, 19 Sept. 2012
This tripod is great, very light and easy to use. I use it with Manfrotto 327RC2 Light Duty Grip Ball Head and this combination makes my night photo trips a great pleasure and fun. If you love photography and you want to enjoy it fully get one of these and you won't be dissapointed.

Manfrotto 327RC2 Light Duty Grip Ball Head
Manfrotto 327RC2 Light Duty Grip Ball Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Manfrotto 327RC2 Light Duty Grip Ball Head, 19 Sept. 2012
This ball head is amazing, so easy to use and stable-holds very tight in place, I could not be more happy with this purchase. The only small downside is that it is a bit big when you want to take it on the plane attached to your tripod. Other than that this is great product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2012 10:41 PM GMT

Visible Dust 1.0x Sensor Cleaning Kit (Smear Away Solution and 4 Green Swabs)
Visible Dust 1.0x Sensor Cleaning Kit (Smear Away Solution and 4 Green Swabs)
Offered by Jack the Hat Photographic

5.0 out of 5 stars Visible Dust Sensor Cleaning Kit, 19 Sept. 2012
I have had dust on my sensor for a long time, my camera Canon Eos 5d Mk 2 was sent to Canon for a clean, it came back in almost the same state as it was sent. Then I started searching for other options of cleaning my sensor and have found Visible Dust Canadian company: [...] I have been reading articles and watching videos on the net for over a month and then decided to try it myself. I have ordered the green swabs and one day in a minimum dust free environment of my therapy room I have statred cleaning my camera sensor. My hands were shaking a bit when I was performing the first swab, but with the next one I was more confident. It took me 4 swabs before I could remove even the spot which I had in the corner of my images almost from the moment I bought my camera. Then I took the camera for a test shots it was amazing day sky was as blue as the tropical sea, have set the ISO 100, F22 and took 15 shots of the sky. Came back home later that day downloaded the images to photoshop and scanned them milimiter after milimiter. Could not believe it, could not even find a tiny dot on them, before there were tens if not even a hundred small dots all over the image.

My experience and conclusion is simple; Visible Dust swabs are amazing and I don't even believe now that Canon itself have as good methods of cleaning the sensor as you can do yourself thanks to the Canadian company. I have made my mind and I have learnet how to to a job for which some photographic shops charge £60. Now I can do this myself whenever I think it is needed, it takes 10min with the proper preparation and it costs £4 per one swab(which now I am sure will be enough to remove most of the dust in the future after my first lesson). What else can I say, If you are reading my review now it means you have the same dilema with your camera as I had 3 months ago. You can sort it out yourself, everebody tries to make it sound extremely difficult so they can make money of people who don't know how to do the job. Before you do anything though please first read articles and watch videos how it works so you can understand the principles and so you get confidence in doing so, otherwise your hands will be shaking like mine while cleaning the sensor for the first time. When you buy your first cleaning kit from Visible Dust, please open it and follow the instruction provided add 1 drop of fluid included(not any other) to one corner of the swab as shown on the picture then to another corner, wait for 10 seconds and insert the swab into the chamber without touching anything, place it gently on the hot filter cover and wipe the sensor glass from one end to another. Use the other side of the swab doing the same movement, remove the swab gently and throw it to the bin. Dust is gone from your sensor now. If you are still have some, repeat the procedure until you are fully satisfied. Believe in yourself because you can learn something new, which will make you so happy.

I have bought another set to carry it with me on my next photo holiday to Asia.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2013 6:02 PM BST

Visible Dust 1.0x Sensor Cleaning Kit (Sensor Clean Solution and 4 Green Swabs)
Visible Dust 1.0x Sensor Cleaning Kit (Sensor Clean Solution and 4 Green Swabs)
Offered by Jack the Hat Photographic

5.0 out of 5 stars Visible Dust green swabs, 13 Sept. 2012

My experience and conclusion is simple; Visible Dust swabs are amazing and I don't even believe now that Canon itself have as good methods of cleaning the sensor as you can do yourself thanks to the Canadian company. I have made my mind and I have learnet how to to a job for which some photographic shops charge £60. Now I can do this myself whenever I think it is needed, it takes 10min with the proper preparation and it costs £4 per one swab(which now I am sure will be enough to remove most of the dust in the future after my first lesson). What else can I say, If you are reading my review now it means you have the same dilema with your camera as I had 3 months ago. You can sort it out yourself, everebody tries to make it sound extremely difficult so they can make money of people who don't know how to do the job. Before you do anything though please first read articles and watch videos how it works so you can understand the principles and so you get confidence in doing so, otherwise your hands will be shaking like mine while cleaning the sensor for the first time. When you buy your first cleaning kit from Visible Dust, please open it and follow the instruction provided add 1 drop of fluid included(not any other) to one corner of the swab as shown on the picture then to another corner, wait for 10 seconds and insert the swab into the chamber without touching anything, place it gently on the hot filter cover and wipe the sensor glass from one end to another. Use the other side of the swab doing the same movement, remove the swab gently and throw it to the bin. Dust is gone from your sensor now. If you are still have some, repeat the procedure until youn are fully satisfied. Believe in yourself because you can learn something new, which will make you so happy.

5 Star Clip Frame Plastic for Wall-mounting Size A2
5 Star Clip Frame Plastic for Wall-mounting Size A2
Offered by Shoplet-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars frame, 18 July 2012
good value and price, very good for presenting a photo work. The plastic on the front could have been of better quality but overall good product.

SanDisk SDCFX-016G-X46 16 GB Extreme 60 MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
SanDisk SDCFX-016G-X46 16 GB Extreme 60 MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card

4.0 out of 5 stars CF, 3 Mar. 2012
This is a good product in general, but my one had a failure and I have lost all my work while doing the photosession. The card seized completely. I had to send it to Sandisk and after 15 days I got the new one, so no problems.

Page: 1 | 2