Profile for alsgal > Reviews

Content by alsgal

alsgal

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Folio Case - Slim Fit Premium Vegan Leather Cover for Samsung Tab S 10.5-Inch Tablet with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature, Black
Offered by Fintie EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 7 Jan. 2015
Bought for my husband and it fit perfectly.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy a larger size to be on the safe side!, 30 Sept. 2014
Not over keen on the quality of the item. I'm usually a size 14/16 and this only just fit me around the hips despite being quite stretchy. It didn't cost too much so maybe you get what you pay for. It seemed like too much hassle to try and exchange it, so gave it to a friend who is a smaller size

Streetwise Italian Dictionary/Thesaurus: The User-friendly Guide to Italian Slang and Idioms
by Nicholas Albanese

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for every day expressions which one doesn't always learn in classes!, 10 Jan. 2014
Very good for learning everyday expressions to use in conversation with Italian friends. A lot of which you wouldn't find in a conventional English/Italian dictionary. Easy to find different categories.

SBC Arnica Gel 1000ml - 1 Litre
SBC Arnica Gel 1000ml - 1 Litre
Offered by Bodylife-uk Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product to keep in the medical cupboard., 10 Jan. 2014
I swear by this product for general aches and pains after walking or gardening. It's especially good for bad sprains and swelling.
I recently had a fall and badly sprained my ankle. The ankle swelled up quite badly but I covered the foot in the gel and used an ice pack and by the following morning the swelling had gone down considerably and the pain was much reduced. It absorbs into the skin within minutes and has a pleasant aroma - unlike other similar products.

Clynol Style Thicken Hair Thickening Elixir 150ml
Clynol Style Thicken Hair Thickening Elixir 150ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives natural hold without stickyness., 10 Jan. 2014
I need something to give my hair more hold without stiffness or stickiness. This gel fits the bill and you only need a small amount. I also like the fact that it doesn't have a strong smell.

Size 2 Hengst Girl's 9271991 Textile Slippers
Size 2 Hengst Girl's 9271991 Textile Slippers

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice slipper but on the small/narrow side., 10 Jan. 2014
I bought these for my grand-daughter but she found them too narrow across the foot - even though she normally takes size size 1. Fortunately I have another younger grand-daughter with narrower feet who has been able to use them. The slipper appears to be comfortable but I think the seam across the top of the slipper is possibly a problem.

Clynol Style Massive Volume and Restructure Spray 300ml
Clynol Style Massive Volume and Restructure Spray 300ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant to use and non-sticky, 10 Jan. 2014
My hairdresser uses this product on my hair and so I thought that I would buy some for use at home. It's very pleasant to use
, doesn't have a strong perfume and is non-sticky. I find that it gives a natural hold to my hair.

Pernaton Gel 250ml
Pernaton Gel 250ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great warming gel, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Pernaton Gel 250ml (Personal Care)
I bought this product to hopefully help my recently fractured and sprained arm to heal. I have only been using the product for a few days but it does seem to help when my arm is aching. It feels cool when applied but then the skin soon becomes warm and does seem to help.

I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue: Live on Stage [DVD]
I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue: Live on Stage [DVD]
Dvd ~ Humphrey Lyttelton

4.0 out of 5 stars Always entertaining and a great reminder of the wonderful Humphrey Littleton., 10 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my husband who's a great fan of the radio programme. It keeps us both entertained on those occasions when there's nothing on the "box". One of those things that you can watch over again and still find something to laugh at.

SBC 500ml Arnica Gel with Pump
SBC 500ml Arnica Gel with Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars Always reliable for aches and pains., 10 Feb. 2013
I bought this to replace my almost empty previous bottle. I find it wonderful for aches and pains after a long walk or gardening. It has worked wonderfully for me after a couple of occasions when I quite badly twisted my ankle. I covered the swollen ankle with the gel and applied an ice pack and the following day couldn't believe the difference. The nice thing about the gel is that it is so quickly absorbed by the skin and doesn't leave a sticky residue. It also has a very pleasant, fresh smell so can be used at any time. I wouldn't be without it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3