Profile for Mathew Carter > Reviews

Dvd ~ Bob the Builder
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 2.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Family Fun, 1 Feb 2013
This movie is the sort of DVD that best suits people with the mental age of a 3 year old, hardly the action packed adventure I was hoping for! There was no laser beams, explosions or "my name is Bond" at any time - most disappointing. In fact "When Bob Became A Builder" was rather dross and somewhat blar blar in its wooden acting. The Character of Wendy is clearly based on a dysfunctional female that just wanted to be loved but her wood-be boy friend "BOB" was more interested in building. There's a few twists in the plot but other than that I couldn't really get into it. My three year old son however LOVED IT!

100 Blank Thick [White] Playing Cards Flash Cards Curved Edges Approx 51mm x 90mm Perfect for exam revision Create the Flash Cards You Need!

4.0 out of 5 stars Childs learning, 16 Jan 2013
I've been using flash cards to teach my 3 year old the basics and to help with his speech. However, I wanted to create something more challenging. Cards that mixed up numbers, letters, words and images. These cards were great for two things - firstly the creation of my own program and secondly, making them with my son. I did go through a ton of them in the design process...