Profile for S. Cordes > Reviews

Westcott 43-inch Optical Satin Collapsible with Removable Black Cover - White
Westcott 43-inch Optical Satin Collapsible with Removable Black Cover - White
Offered by CameraKing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of kit, 4 Jan 2013
I really like this. Good quality product from Westcott. The black cover can be a bit fiddly to take on and off, but when you are paying this sort of money for these quality goods who cares!

Acqua Di Selva 100ml Eau De Cologne Spray
Acqua Di Selva 100ml Eau De Cologne Spray
Offered by Beautycart

5.0 out of 5 stars aftershave for my dad - what more can I say, 4 Jan 2013
I personally wouldn't buy this because it's a bit old fashioned but it's what my dad likes! Not much more I can say!

Hama 72mm Variable Neutral Density Filter
Hama 72mm Variable Neutral Density Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes very good - and very cheap!, 4 Jan 2013
I really like this product. Perfect for different exposure shots. Yes it's not perfect but you are not paying perfect money. There is some cross banding when you really stretch it but if you use it properly you will get good results.

The City & The City
The City & The City

4.0 out of 5 stars Bear with it - it opens up, 7 Nov 2012
This book was an enjoying read - it started slow at first but built up in good momentum to the end, with a pretty good ending I thought. It was really interesting to see how the author had made the parallels between the two cities, and the whole 'seeing' 'unseeing' thing. Would recommend this to sci-fi lovers.

SanDisk SDSDU-016G-U46 16 GB Ultra 30 MB/s Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but brilliant, 2 Oct 2012
This is the third card that I have now of the High Speed SD cards. All have been absolutely perfect. Records full HD video no problem on my DSLR and has even survived a few cylces in the washing machine with the data surviving!

Belkin Sport Armband for iPhone 4/ 4S
Belkin Sport Armband for iPhone 4/ 4S
Offered by BESTBUYIT

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 Jun 2012
This is an OK product. Does the job well, keeps it accessible and dry and you can still use the touchscreen. The only problem is that it is very difficult to get the phone in and our of the pocket. I had to cut it slightly to make it easier.

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was dubious but they truly are plug and play - Amazing!!!, 7 April 2012
Bought these for my work laptop as my company don't allow us to use wireless for security reasons and the study is upstairs away from the router so couldn't go wired direct. When I opened the box there was also a CD with it and my heart sank as my my company won't let us install anything on our laptops. I thought I would try the 'plug and play' aspect first so tested them on my home laptop first. Plugged in the wall, held the pair button for 5 seconds on each device and let go to pair them, plugged in laptop and BINGO. Worked first time in less than 2 mins of complete setting up. Transferred one device to kitchen, within 10 seconds of switching on the network was up, then transferred up to my study and again, within 10 seconds i was up on facebook.

Then came the big test - my work laptop. Plugged in the cable, found the network connection almost straight away. Logged on to our VPN and BINGO yet again. Flawlessly worked with superfast speeds and no installing. I was very happy. Would thoroughly recommend to all.

Twin Pack 150w 78mm Tungsten Linear R7s Halogen Floodlight Security Light Bulb
Twin Pack 150w 78mm Tungsten Linear R7s Halogen Floodlight Security Light Bulb
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed. Shame they took a while to come, 9 Jan 2012
Hi there

These lights were just what we needed for our spotlight in the garden. Shame they took ages to come, but they work fine.

Fluval U2 Underwater Filter 400LPH
Fluval U2 Underwater Filter 400LPH
Offered by The Aquahut

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brand at a great price, 22 Aug 2011
Once again another great pump from fluval. Ideal for my two foot tank with guppies. Been in for 3 weeks and not had to clean yet. Comes with an easy filter removal system for easy cleaning.

Sennheiser MM50iP Stereo Headset with integrated microphone - tailormade for the iPhone - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars don't last long - if they work in the first place!, 16 Feb 2011
I wouldn't buy these anymore. I originally started buying them for the headset control and the quality of sound, but they are always breaking after 4-6 weeks and that is if they arrive working in the first place!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3