Profile for I. Whaley > Reviews

Content by I. Whaley

I. Whaley "The Truthfull Techy" (ENGLAND/YOKSHIRE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
IncrediSonic Ultra Play IMP150 - HD TV Digital Mini Media Player - 1080p - Play any file from USB HDDs/Flashdrives/Memory Cards
Offered by Planet Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars the best micro player EVER, 3 Feb 2014
Great little player that runs MKV very well . solid build , remote control is on another level compared to others in this price range . I bought for a step father who is not good with electronics and he can run it like a pro .. So its also fool proof lol as for the image . its fantastic ... Its so good I still might buy myself one just to own as not really needed with my set up :)

COMPONENT AV SWITCH BOX XBOX 360 PLAYSTATION 3 Wii HDTV
COMPONENT AV SWITCH BOX XBOX 360 PLAYSTATION 3 Wii HDTV
Offered by GamersGear_Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars no interference clear pic . can also use as audio splitter, 3 Feb 2014
At the moment I just use this as an audio splitter to throw sound from my pc or decks to my command center or to the front of room by my big tv . I have also used as a video splitter running component connections and it worked great . I recommend to anyone AND to people who want to split audio its amazing (just use the red/white top two connection if wanting to just split audio . So u could have three audio inputs and just switch between what u want without pulling wires or hot swapping (eg pc , tv , xbox 360 running on vga , all into one hifi with no wire swaps)

for the price I would give it a 12/10

Trust Wireless Optical Mouse MI-4910D (discontinued by manufacturer)
Trust Wireless Optical Mouse MI-4910D (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have punched,thrown,destroyed,rebuilt STILL GOING lol, 3 Feb 2014
This mouse has put up with some real abuse from me when I flipped my lid . Its been bounced off the floor , flown like a bird across the room & been punched like mike tyson lol its been in peices so many times . I pop it back together and it works again and again . ITS CHILD PROOF evn when you are a full grown man :)

ByteStor 17 in 1 usb2.0 Reader (discontinued by manufacturer)
ByteStor 17 in 1 usb2.0 Reader (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am still using this and all is well, 3 Feb 2014
nevber ever had a problem with this unit and it carrys data across very well and fast A GOOD BUY

Western Digital SE 160GB 7200rpm Ultra ATA/100 8MB Hard Drive
Western Digital SE 160GB 7200rpm Ultra ATA/100 8MB Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS STILL RUNNING STRONG TODAY, 3 Feb 2014
I bought this so long ago now and its never even had a flicker of an issue . Although its a bit small on mb space these days

Skytronic Ground Loop Isolator
Skytronic Ground Loop Isolator
Offered by Direct Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars had a buzz or hum on a pc mixer FIXED, 3 Feb 2014
I had a buzz or hum on a pc mixer when connected to my koas pad onto my hifi .. Sticking this coil between the mixer and koas pad sorted it right out .. SO IT WORKS AND I SEEN AND HEARD IT DO THIS :)

Logitech Z323 Speaker System
Logitech Z323 Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars GOT TWO UNITS AND STILL KICKING, 3 Feb 2014
got a pair for me and a pair for daughters room . Both units are well used and have no errors or issues what so ever . At under £40 pounds these are some of the best speakers u can buy .. VERY VERY HAPPY . Also they have back speakers built in to help through sound around . A mate also bought some and was blown away too

Hercules DJ Console RMX
Hercules DJ Console RMX

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT AND WORKS WONDERS FOR MASHUPS, 3 Feb 2014
so easy to use . Looks real nice and compact . No nonsense mixer thats for making tunes & not for just looking all nice a shiny with different coloured lights etc . Inputs and outputs which is a real treat . Great sounding drivers and also 2 X HEADPHONE JACKS which is something that I have always wanted to see on any sound machine .. JUST AMAZING AND A CARRY CASE TOO

TP-Link TD-W8960N 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok wired lol, 3 Feb 2014
I still go hard wired so I am ok with this router but it can have issues with ipad and ps3 when wirless .. So I will only give it an ok

ps I did notice some improvment from the routers wirless when I moved all other devices away from the router . But its still not always stable .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 10:15 AM GMT

TP-Link TL-WN821NC 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter
TP-Link TL-WN821NC 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter
Offered by Electric Blush

2.0 out of 5 stars one room across and a low connection on same brand, 3 Feb 2014
my daughters bedroom is one room across from this and she gets a low connection even though the router is the same brand ?? Not very happy and would not get another . Although it doesnt drop out hardly ever but it still says low :(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6