Profile for Joss > Reviews

Content by Joss

Joss

Armband Case for Apple iPhone 5 5S (black)
Armband Case for Apple iPhone 5 5S (black)
Offered by BeautyStyle(7-25 days arrived,dispatched from HK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks and Feels Good, 11 Nov 2013
It's a good armband and the iphone 5 fits nicely into it but I worry about the phone falling out if I pick it up upside down by mistake as it only has a flap at the top. I'm probably worrying unnecessarily though as it is quite a snug fit.
Also I don't find it very easy to use at the gym as the part that plugs into the phone sometime gets pulled or pushed out while I'm exercising. I find that I spend more time fiddling about with it than I do working out. It could have something to do with me being small (5ft 2") and having shorter arms than most which means the armband takes up most of my upper arm.

Pot of Dreams - Holiday Fund - Ceramic Money Box
Pot of Dreams - Holiday Fund - Ceramic Money Box
Offered by Katez Cardz and Giftz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pot at a great price!, 11 Nov 2013
My daughter loved this pot, it is big enough for her to save loads of money for next years holiday! Much cheaper than the terramundi pots I've bought in the past but just as good. Why pay anymore for something that's going to be smashed to bits!

Baby bed travel cot furniture cribs portable child bed with toys entryway 0-36 months blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the cot but not the customer service., 11 Nov 2013
I was really pleased with this cot when it arrived, it looked great and my grandson slept really well in it for one night only! When I took it back down the mechanism broke and the base wouldn't stay flat. It wasn't the easiest cot to put up in the first place but I don't know whether this was because of that particular fault or not. I was originally going to order a replacement but after a frustrating week or so emailing the German company back and forward and getting confusing answers regarding pick up I decided to just take a refund and buy one elsewhere. I ended up ordering the Mimi's luxury travel cot instead and I'm so glad I did as it's so easy to set up and really sturdy, it also had a more padded and bigger changing mat with it.
As for the cot from Jago24, if you get one that isn't broken ( I think I was just unlucky) it's great value for money and you do get a choice of colours.

Babyway Mimas Luxury Travel Cot
Babyway Mimas Luxury Travel Cot

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to set up!, 12 Oct 2013
I love this travel cot as it looks great, feels sturdy and is so simple to set up! I originally bought a different one on Amazon from a German company but unfortunately it was broken and had to be returned. I decided to go for this one even though I wasn't keen on the dark colour, I thought it was navy blue but it's actually black. I really like how it looks now and my daughter thinks it looks great too. I bought it to use for my grandson when he comes to stay and I wanted one which also had the extra higher level for younger babies. My grandson sleeps better in this than he does in his crib at home. The changing mat is quite padded and seems more comfortable than on the German cot I originally bought. This is actually the third travel cot I've had in the last few years and I couldn't believe how easy it went up, no effort was involved at all. As long as you keep the centre base up and lightly lift and click the two small ends first (one after the other) then lightly lift and click the two longer sides (one after the other) and finally push the centre base all the way down it should go up no problem at all. I did buy another mattress for the cot as travel cot mattresses are usually pretty thin and hard. The travel cot is quite heavy when packed away but no heavier than any of the other cots I've had.

Blowing Out Candles Since 1965 50th Birthday Tote / Shoulder Bag
Blowing Out Candles Since 1965 50th Birthday Tote / Shoulder Bag
Offered by Tribal T-Shirts

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, 27 July 2012
The bag is bigger than I expected with long straps. It's pretty thin... a bit like apron material (my husband thought it actually was an apron). I bought it to put little presents in instead of gift wrapping paper so it's ideal for that. You couldn't expect it to take anything too heavy though.

50th Birthday Pink Wine Glass, gift
50th Birthday Pink Wine Glass, gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice glass shame about the box, 27 July 2012
The delivery was very quick, received it within 2 days of ordering. I was worried that the glass was broken before I opened it as I could hear something rattling inside but it was part of the plastic packaging which had broken off and was inside the glass. The glass itself is nice but the plastic box it came in was dusty, broken and old looking. I had to fix it with sellotape to put it back together.

50TH BIRTHDAY SURVIVAL KIT PINK
50TH BIRTHDAY SURVIVAL KIT PINK
Offered by Wishes Can Come True

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap lucky bag, 27 July 2012
The bag arrived very quickly but was quite disappointing. I didn't expect much for £6.99 but if I saw it in a shop I wouldn't have expected to pay more than £2 for it. It's very small and contains a little sweet bracelet,tiny pack of lovehearts, a tea bag, a couple of marbles, a shot glass and 2 small very cheap felt pens and a candle.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2014 7:39 AM BST