Profile for Janbo > Reviews

Tie from Fabio Farini in gold black
Tie from Fabio Farini in gold black
Offered by Outlet7

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice tie, 19 Sep 2013
Sorry to say it did arrive too late for the occasion of my Son's Graduation. It would have certainly looked lovely with his cap and gown. Lovely colour nice deep gold/black. We did not return it as it will be used sometime. If you are ordering this tie give it at least 7/8 days as it comes from abroad, late delivery was not the sellers fault but the post.

Lead With Your Heart
Lead With Your Heart
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
I had never heard of the Tenors before hearing this cd played on the radio. Bought it right away and am enjoying. Delivery from the sellers was very good too.

Official Manchester City FC Travel Card Wallet - A great gift / present for men, boys, sons, husbands, dads, boyfriends for Christmas, Birthdays, Fathers Day, Valentines Day, Anniversaries or just as a treat for and avid football fan
Offered by ndlwholesale

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor, 19 Sep 2013
Rubbish little plastic wallet that won't last more than a few months with constant use. The Company sent me a Manchester United one at first.... Not funny as it was an extra birthday gift for a friend. When I wrote and complaind they sent me a Manchester City one...... The other I through in the Bin.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 2:47 PM GMT

DAKOTA - 140 DVD Blu-ray / 210 CD Media Storage Tower Shelves - Black
DAKOTA - 140 DVD Blu-ray / 210 CD Media Storage Tower Shelves - Black
Offered by Watsons on the Web

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Very Smart, 19 Sep 2013
We really are very happy with our storage rack. My husband found it a bit of a fiddle to put together using the instructions enclosed. He then decided to do it his way ! Looks nice, seven shelves. Dvd's and cd's are nice and tidy.

Georgian Brass Double Socket - White Switch
Georgian Brass Double Socket - White Switch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 31 May 2012
This was bought for a replacement one that had gone faulty after 16 years of use! Service good, packed well, fitted and working fine

Advance Techniques from Avon LARGE BARREL HAIR BRUSH
Advance Techniques from Avon LARGE BARREL HAIR BRUSH
Offered by Total Beauty LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars My second will buy again, 31 May 2012
Great Hairbrush I have reviewed before. I have bought two and will buy another soon for a friend. You can't have enough good quality brushes around. Service very good 2 days on my doorstep... thanks

EAT SLEEP MANCHESTER YEAR 1993 - 21st Birthday Gift / Present Mens T-Shirt - Royal Blue Small
Offered by The Groovy Funk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased Love the shade of Blue, 27 April 2012
Bought for a surprise gift for my Son, he loves it put it on for the day of his Birthday. Fits perfectly, good quality. Glad I spotted it, so many T shirts so much choice.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very stylish grinds coffee extremly well, 29 Dec 2011
A gift for my son as he loves real coffee. He thinks this product is very good. Grinds the beans in seconds. If there is a fault/problem it is when getting the coffee out from the grinder, when removing the top some ground coffee spills out...

Gold-tone Money Clip
Gold-tone Money Clip

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Gift, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Gold-tone Money Clip (Jewellery)
The money clip arrived on time as promised. Looks very nice. I had the middle part engraved with my husbands initial it was his Christmas gift. He was very happy with it. It came in a little gift box too made it look that little bit special.

The Best Of Children's Songs
The Best Of Children's Songs
Offered by marvelio-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to sing along with in the car, 14 Oct 2011
I have children aged 2yrs and 4 years these songs are new to them (but not to me)! they love to sing along. The runaway train being their favourite.

Page: 1 | 2