Profile for Ken T > Reviews

Ken T

Sole Control Unisex-Adult Comfort Orthotic Insole B1 Black Extra Large
Sole Control Unisex-Adult Comfort Orthotic Insole B1 Black Extra Large

3.0 out of 5 stars The blue bits on the bottoms, 23 Sep 2014
I'm unsure what the blue bits on the bottoms do, they seem to be loosely stuck on and work their way off during use.
They are however good insoles and I use them in my dance shoes as they have a moulded heel and give good arch support and seem to be of good quality. I bought three pairs, I don't have any problems with my feet and I was looking for a heavy duty product as I am 15stone. They took a while to get used to, but a good quality product for the price.

AmazonBasics Stylus for Touchscreen Devices
AmazonBasics Stylus for Touchscreen Devices

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost it, 9 Jun 2014
this works well as a stylus, but I kept losing it in my pocket, it is quite short and slips down to the bottom of a jacket pocket. There is no way of clipping it onto anything, after 3 months use I have finally mislaid it or lost it. I do miss having it but I'm not sure I would buy another of this design. it is keenly priced, and I guess this is why I chose it.

Josef Seibel Men's Talcott Leather Lace-Up Brandy 38200 23300 10 UK
Josef Seibel Men's Talcott Leather Lace-Up Brandy 38200 23300 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable shoe with non slip sole, 9 Jun 2014
bought these for my dad, he is very happy with them and wears them all the time. They are a comfortable shoe to wear and have a sole which is non slip which is important to him. He particularly likes josef Siebel shoes as they are very soft leather and a particularly comfortable fit. He is size 10 and I bought size 10 and they fitted him perfectly. This is his second pair of these, the last pair lasted about 5 years, they are very durable. He wears them for gardening, going out and they clean up easily. very good shoe.

ICETOOLZ Essence Cycle tool Kit (New Version)
ICETOOLZ Essence Cycle tool Kit (New Version)
Offered by bike brands direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value set, a bit disappointed with the pedal spanner, 30 Aug 2013
Unfortunately the tool I really wanted in this set was the pedal spanner, and it was not up to the job, the steel is obviously not hardened and splayed when put under real pressure. It would probably be good for most pedals but I have a nasty one to undo. so I've had to buy an additional hardened pedal spanner. a right pain.

Don't be put off by this review I was just adding to my set up of tools, and you just accept that there are tools and real tools. and the high quality hardened stuff is expensive.

the chain link tool was good, the spanner and allen keys were nice, two nice screwdrivers, and they all go together well in the set. It certainly would make a nice present and everything locks into place in the case keeping everything neat and tidy. The diagrams on the box are an aid diagram

Bike, Cycle or Bicycle Complete brake and gear cable set of 4 galvanised- many colours available
Offered by Black Dog Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars a new set of shiny silver cables that run sweet, 30 Aug 2013
I wanted a set of cables in silver that matched the colour of my secondhand MTB. The cables are much better quality than what was fitted to the bike. I have never bought a full set of cables before and I am a relative novice to fitting. But after cutting to length, with plenty extra length supplied, and fitting it was really quite surprising the difference in quality. The product came with extra little crimping bits. I really need a special tool to make the best job of this crimping process but I did the best job I could with my pliers, I also cut to length with a standard pair of pliers.

The product arrived on time and looks good and robust for my MTB

Spanninga ARCUS XB Bike LED Rear Pannier Carrier Light
Spanninga ARCUS XB Bike LED Rear Pannier Carrier Light
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and bright and Stylish, 3 Aug 2013
delivered in no time at all, the installation on my Dahon vitesse rear carrier was a little bit fidly but that is a good thing as I'm sure it won't move about and is a much better arrangement than most rear lights that go on the seat post.
it has a nice small on off button in the Middle of the white and red parts, I think it will last, I've had cheaper rear lights but this feels a quality product although it is basically plastic.

M&L Mobiles® | BATTERY GENUINE BR50 BR-50 FOR MOTOROLA MOTO RazR V3 | RazR V3i | Pebl U6 | Pebl V6
Offered by M&L Mobiles UK

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent battery, quick delivery, 26 July 2013
My phone was always having problems, very short battery life, so I bought this new battery and it now works fine. In fact it saved me lots of cash as I would probably have updated my phone to a newer model. Do you really need the latest phone? Perhaps all you need is a new battery.