Profile for David Ilkley > Reviews

Content by David Ilkley

David Ilkley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
TTfone Jupiter Big Button Easy Senior Sim Free Unlocked Mobile Phone Panic Button Talking numbers

1.0 out of 5 stars TTfone, 10 May 2013
I bought this phone for my dad as he is unable to use a standard phone. For him it is fine. It does the basics and he can operate it without too much difficulty. However, it is very plasticy and the ring tone choices are a bit poor.

Update: The phone just died. I won't get another. I have to mark it down.

Samsung Galaxy S 8GB Wi-Fi MP3 Player with 4.2 inch Display - White
Samsung Galaxy S 8GB Wi-Fi MP3 Player with 4.2 inch Display - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy S, 24 Jan. 2013
It's a great gadget with only a few drawbacks. The in ear headphones block your ears so you can hear your footsteps when on the move. It would be nice if the camera could have a few more megapixels. The radio is not DAB. To change the micro SD card you have to take out the battery which resets the factory settings. Having said that the device is great sounding, WiFi connectable and well made. It comes with extra back covers, spare earplug bits, charger, USB and an 8GB micro SD card. You can put a 32GB micro SD card in making it 40GB capacity. For the price it is excellent value.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2013 1:10 PM GMT

SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
Offered by Or Tal

1.0 out of 5 stars Sansa Clip, 13 Sept. 2012
I had to return my original order as it stopped working. The replacement worked for a month then died. I wouldn't get another based on my experience.

BBC South Pacific TV Series
BBC South Pacific TV Series

4.0 out of 5 stars BBC South Pacific, 6 July 2012
I have used this music for the camcorder footage I took on my recent holiday to Hawaii. It is fits this purpose well. Some of the tracks are quite short so it wouldn't be an album I would buy to simply listen to.

Film Music 2011
Film Music 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars 2011 Film Music, 6 July 2012
This review is from: Film Music 2011 (MP3 Download)
It is a good album, performed well. My only criticisms are that it is a bit short and it isn't a definitive collection for the year. However, if you have a lot of film music like me, it has some new pieces.

WD Elements 2TB USB 2.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
WD Elements 2TB USB 2.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars 2TB Drive, 5 May 2012
So far, so good, no problems to report. Windows allowed me to just plug it in and it worked. I can retrieve files with ease. Good value for money.

Someone To Watch Over Me
Someone To Watch Over Me
Offered by Squirrelsounds

4.0 out of 5 stars Boyles, 5 May 2012
I bought this for my mum, she seems to like it. I haven't listened to it so I can't comment.

The Gift
The Gift
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Boyler, 5 May 2012
This review is from: The Gift (Audio CD)

Kodak Genuine 10B/ 10C Ink Cartridge Combo Pack - Black/ Colour (425/ 420 Pages)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink, 5 May 2012
The best value for money ink cartridges. Easy to install, no fuss or bother. Ink is expensive these days so must be a deciding factor when choosing a printer.

Silverline 633909 Battery, Bulb and Fuse Tester, 1.5-9 V
Silverline 633909 Battery, Bulb and Fuse Tester, 1.5-9 V

2.0 out of 5 stars Testing, 5 May 2012
I'm not sure this works properly, when I tested some old used batteries it showed them to be usable. The jury is still out on this one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 7:22 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6