Profile for M. Monk > Reviews

Content by M. Monk

M. Monk (Cambridgeshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wonder
Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wonder (Kindle Edition)
I love to read and did enjoy it this book. I would definitely recommend it to a friend as a good holiday read.

Breaking Bad - The Final Season* [DVD]
Breaking Bad - The Final Season* [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars True to the End, 14 Feb 2014
Fantastic series, well acted, fast moving with so many twists and turns. It stayed true to form right up to the last episode. Would definitely recommend it.

The Walking Dead - Season 3 [DVD][2013]
The Walking Dead - Season 3 [DVD][2013]
Dvd ~ Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Norman Reedus Andrew Lincoln
Offered by ach cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 14 Feb 2014
Our daughter and her boyfriend are addicted to this series. They say it is the best thing they have seen. They have watched series 1 and 2 so I thought I would treat her to series 3 as part of her birthday present. It is on Monday and I know she will love it.

Suits - Season 1-2 [DVD] [2011]
Suits - Season 1-2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Patrick J Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 14 Feb 2014
Our son suggested we might like it so I bought it for husband for Christmas. We both got into it and have enjoyed the first two series and will definitely be looking to buy series 3 when available. Would definitely recommend it.

Cartier - PASHA deo stick alcohol free 75 ml
Cartier - PASHA deo stick alcohol free 75 ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for Husband, 14 Feb 2014
My husband has been unable to find this deodorant stick at all the usual stores so was having to buy something else so I was very happy to find it on line. I ordered two for him and he was really pleased. He loves it because he likes the fragrance, it is alcohol free and lasts well.

WOMENS COMFORT LOW BLOCK HEEL MARY JANE COURT WIDE WORK SHOES LADIES BLACK PU 6
WOMENS COMFORT LOW BLOCK HEEL MARY JANE COURT WIDE WORK SHOES LADIES BLACK PU 6
Offered by Lora Dora

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, 14 Feb 2014
Great shoe, great price, bought for my daughter for work and she really likes them. They are well made and quite comfortable and a good all round shoe for work or going out.

RATO GODAVARI - LADIES DRESS WITH EMBROIDERY IN NECKLINE (RED 1060- M)
RATO GODAVARI - LADIES DRESS WITH EMBROIDERY IN NECKLINE (RED 1060- M)
Offered by Craze Trade Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Received compliments, 11 Nov 2013
Nice, easy to wear, pretty design (on front only). Back is solid black which I didn't realise but it works well anyway. Have had a number of compliments. It is light weight, washed well and different from the high street offerings.

The Woman Who Dived into the Heart of the World
The Woman Who Dived into the Heart of the World

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, interesting storyline, 11 Nov 2013
Enjoyed the read on my Kindle. It was a good read and an interesting story. Would recommend it to a friend.

AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Knife Sharpener, 11 Nov 2013
My son bought it for his dad last Christmas and it is his new favourite kitchen item. He was so impressed that we have bought three and given them as gifts and all have been very well received. It works, it is easy to use and no more dull knives. Seller delivered as stated and I would definitely use again. I am thinking of buying a couple more for friends.

Tree Surgery: The Complete Guide
Tree Surgery: The Complete Guide
by Peter Bridgeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 16 Aug 2013
It was a gift for an aspiring tree surgeon. Great book. It was as described and came in a timely fashion. The gift was appreciated so we are all happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3