Profile for pat > Reviews

Yangtze Pokemon Pillow (Cushion) Pokemon Pikachu Plush Doll New Limited 33CM
Offered by Neverland motor
Price: 10.48

3.0 out of 5 stars nice size, 3 Dec 2013
This pokemon pillow arrived in good time for Christmas, its a good size, nice and soft, but only one criticism is that the Velcro is quite short at the back which helps fold the pillow, this keeps coming undone. that's why I have only given it 3 stars.

Forever Yours
Forever Yours
by Rita Bradshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Forever Yours (Paperback)
I only came across Rita Bradshaw books by just going into Amazon and reading various reviews. So I decided to buy this book for my first read with this author. I was more then pleased with it, I just found it hard to put down. You get into the book straight away. and its such a page turner. I am so impressed now with this author I have ordered another one of her books and now awaiting for it to arrive.

Silk And Steel
Silk And Steel
by Catherine King
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to read, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Silk And Steel (Paperback)
I just loved this book, I felt the story kept you going right to the very end.
The book was so easy to read, you managed to get to know the characters very quickly.
This is the first book I have read from this author and I am about to order another one
of hers. Just could not put this book down.

Britains 40966 1:32 Scale Large White Pigs
Britains 40966 1:32 Scale Large White Pigs
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 23 Nov 2012
Brought this first item for my Grandson to play with his tractors. i was really disapointed with the size of these items, the piglets are so small that i am now worried that he should have them at all because of the size. i was going to buy other animals from the same company, i will not bother now because the other animals maybe just as small. i am so surprised that they are making toys this small for young children to play with.

The Silence of Strangers
The Silence of Strangers
by Audrey Howard

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 25 Jun 2012
I just loved this book. I had just finished reading the juniper bush another book by Audrey Howard, and felt i would not read another good book straight after that one. However, i was so, so wrong. I agree with another reviewer about how strong the character of Nella is. I wanted to fight with her at times and felt the stress, and hurt she had gone through, And as for Jonas i wanted so much to hate him for hurting her. I can get a little bored when the author starts telling you details of the coal mine but i guess you have to understand what people had suffered down the coal mines all those years ago to appreciate the story. But all said and done i thought it was a great read.

A Time Like No Other
A Time Like No Other
by Audrey Howard

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 1 May 2012
This review is from: A Time Like No Other (Paperback)
I was so disappointed with this book, it was easy to get into the characters but i became bored with the story in the end. I did finish it, but only because i felt i should do, but i knew more or less what and how it would all end half way through the book. Have read some of her other books and i found this one not up to her standard.

Mistress of Mellyn
Mistress of Mellyn
by Victoria Holt

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this book, 1 May 2012
This review is from: Mistress of Mellyn (Paperback)
I just loved this book. The first few pages keep you turning and continues to do this through out. I thought how easy it was to get into the characters without losing you with who is who..
I found the book hard to put down. i wanted so much to see how the story ended, but at the same time i just did not want the book to finish.

Liverpool Songbird
Liverpool Songbird
by Lyn Andrews
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars i just could not put this down, 10 Mar 2012
This review is from: Liverpool Songbird (Paperback)
Having read nearly all lyn andrew books i was beginning to think i may have read most of the best one's until i came across this book. i just could not put it down. You felt you just wanted to keep turning the page's to find out what happens next. Please buy this one, you will not be disapointed.

Stay With Me
Stay With Me
by Jessica Blair
Price: 7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars stay with me, 7 Feb 2012
This review is from: Stay With Me (Paperback)
This is the first time i have read a Jessica Blair book, and i was not at all disapointed. The book keeps you turning the page and what i liked about this book is that you get into the book within the first couple of pages, such an easy read.
and the story was very good. I will most certainly start reading her books from now on.

The Sisters O'Donnell
The Sisters O'Donnell
by Lyn Andrews
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars the o'donnell sisters by lyn andrews, 19 July 2011
This review is from: The Sisters O'Donnell (Paperback)
I just loved this book, tells the story of 3 irish sisters and how their lifes turn out. i wanted the book to go on and on, I love lyn Andrews books you get into the characters straight away.