Profile for D. L. Morris > Reviews

Content by D. L. Morris

D. L. Morris "Dave Morris" (Suffolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Small useful grip for awkward places, 21 Jun 2014
Maybe not the best quality but they certainly do what they are designed for. Lock positively and grip as well as could be expected for such a small area and poor leverage. Very useful.

In the Deep Childrens Duvet Cover (Curtains 66x72)
In the Deep Childrens Duvet Cover (Curtains 66x72)
Offered by Bedding & Home Company
Price: 36.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my turtle mad daughter, 1 May 2014
Lovely bright curtains. Reasonably well made and weight of material. We already had the duvet set and felt like spoiling my daughter and bought these. Don't go with the wall paint but I can't blame the supplier for that.

Now Dance '903
Now Dance '903
Offered by claires_media_store
Price: 21.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always loved this album. Particularly CD 2, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Now Dance '903 (Audio CD)
Hear this at Thurrock back in 1990 and had to ask the till operator what was playing. I bought this on tape at that time but who uses tapes any more? Had a search and bought it again, this time on CD. It is still has a great feeling to the compilation.

Deep Blue Sea Duvet Set Double
Deep Blue Sea Duvet Set Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a daughter that loves turtles, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Deep Blue Sea Duvet Set Double
My daughter loves turtles and we bought this because we came across it when browsing. It is really nice. Just a normal cotton duvet set but really nice pictures.

G3 CREE Q5 400 LUMEN FLASHLIGHT/TORCH
G3 CREE Q5 400 LUMEN FLASHLIGHT/TORCH
Offered by AMA Store -- Ship from HongKong
Price: 2.23

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T look at this! it's too bright. EXCELLENT!, 18 Jan 2014
How much fun can you get for 2.77? I may be middle aged but still have a childish love of torches. At this price, I thought it was worth a punt and what do you know? It is great. Aluminium body, focusable beam and even with just an AA battery instead of the 3v lithium it is really bright. My family just had to tut and shake their heads as I had to keep turning the lights off and playing with this torch. I am ordering some more in different coloured bodies to leave about the place.

USB Plasma Ball Ideal for Home or Office Desk
USB Plasma Ball Ideal for Home or Office Desk
Offered by CZ-Sky.
Price: 5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's boy. Tacky flashy lights are my thing. Great little toy, 18 Jan 2014
Always wanted a plasma ball. Daughter seems to take after me in liking torches, lights and things like this. This is small and cheap but gives you the full coloured sparky experience.

Paracord 550 Survival Bracelet with Stainless Steel Bow Shackle - Olive Drab Green / Ideal Accessory for Camping, Boating, Hunting, Hiking, and Other Sports Activities.
Offered by CZ-Sky.
Price: 0.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves Bear Grylls. Cheap way to please her, 18 Jan 2014
Didn't cost much but as Bear seems to wear a paracord bracelet these days, this seemed to fit the bill and although it missed Christmas (didn't order it in time) she loves it. Good dad points to me.

The Man From Earth [2007] [DVD]
The Man From Earth [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Billingsley
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 6.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected but enjoyable nonetheless, 22 Feb 2013
It is low budget and no action but more in the format of a stage play. Limited scene changes and based on dialogue and people's reactions to each other. Well worth a watch if you are the sort of person to drop expectations and watch a film for what it offers. It is great to see how people's prejudices affect how they see other people.
Nice pace and thought provoking.

Family Ski (Wii)
Family Ski (Wii)
Offered by Bonkers4Bargains!
Price: 9.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun if you like the low pressure free format of a ski resort., 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Family Ski (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this after having a loan from a friend. Was supposed to be for my daughter but I loved the gentle pace of moving about a ski resort. I haven't been skiing for 8 years (daughter's fault) and it brought back memories.

Global Game Gear GGG0002 18 Foot Wireless Extension Cable for Nintendo Wii
Global Game Gear GGG0002 18 Foot Wireless Extension Cable for Nintendo Wii
Offered by SortedBits
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a lead, its cheap and it works. What more do you need?, 22 Feb 2013
I needed to stretch right across the room to the WII and this fitted the bill perfectly for very little cost

Page: 1 | 2