Profile for G.B.Freeman > Reviews

Victorinox Pocket Pal Swiss Army Pocket Tool
Offered by Big Red Toolbox
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Penknife., 9 Jan 2014
A very nice knife which I will keep for many years I hope. Good value for money and I am very happy with it.

USB Female to Mini USB Male 5 Pin Adapter Converter
USB Female to Mini USB Male 5 Pin Adapter Converter
Offered by LTZmart
Price: 0.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Adaptor, 9 Jan 2014
This is what it says it is. There is nothing more to say. Finding more to say about it is silly.

Sanlise(TM) 9" INCH Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather Carrying Case Black
Offered by Artewa
Price: 17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo Tablet, 9 Jan 2014
Performs well and easy to use. Does everything it says. I would have liked an expansion slot for more memory but can live with what I got.

Gadgeo Black Gel Silicone TPU Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by MobySpares
Price: 2.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone case, 9 Jan 2014
I found this article satisfactory and good value for money considering what I paid for it. I am ppleased with it.

The Consulting Veterinary Nurse
The Consulting Veterinary Nurse
by Nicola Ackerman
Price: 28.49

4.0 out of 5 stars The Consulting Veterinary Nurse, 9 Jan 2014
I bought it as a present for my daughter and have not read it so I can't comment further than this.

You Will Pay - For Leaving Me
You Will Pay - For Leaving Me
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I found entertaining,, 9 Jan 2014
It was pretty run of the mill as these books go.Not much more to say as far as this book is concerned.

English Grammar for Dummies, UK Edition
English Grammar for Dummies, UK Edition
by Lesley J. Ward
Price: 11.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Spelling, 4 Mar 2012
I am, on the whole, pleased with this book. It seems well set out and informative. My only criticism so far is that the proof-reading has not been carried out very well. On my first foray into the book I chanced upon the use of the word "peddled" used as the verb meaning to make a bicycle progress by means of pushing the pedals. One would have felt that authors of a book of this class would have realised that the word should have been "pedalled".