Profile for MoJo > Reviews

Content by MoJo

MoJo (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
E-PRANCE New Novatek GT680W Advanced WDR Car DVR Recorder + 140 Degree Lens + FULL HD 1080P + 2.0" TFT LCD + H.264 + 4X Digital Zoom
Offered by EPRANCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent image quality and good build quality, 20 Sep 2014
Excellent video quality, even at night. Very easy to install. Seems sturdy and reasonably well made. Unlike the other guy I had no problems at all with it. The sticky pad is extremely sticky so make sure you get it in the right place first time. Mine sits behind my rear view mirror and no-one has noticed it from the outside yet.

Harness Leather Passport Holder Black
Harness Leather Passport Holder Black
Offered by Bournebrookleather

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 20 Sep 2014
For the money this is rather good. Feels nice enough, seems to be of reasonable quality.

Original Genuine OEM 2100mAh Standard Battery Spare Power Backup For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 New
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, NFC doesn't work, 20 Sep 2014
This battery is fake. NFC doesn't work with it installed.

LG ROBOT VR6270LVM
LG ROBOT VR6270LVM

1.0 out of 5 stars Suicide, 23 Mar 2014
I bought one of these from John Lewis. At first I was very impressed. Far better than my old Neato, picked up more dust and was much quieter. Also seemed less prone to bumping into things and getting stuck. Then one day it decided to throw itself down the stairs and broke a wheel, so had to be returned. It is supposed to have sensors to prevent this but clearly they don't work. Not much use if it can't clean the upstairs of my house.

LG ROBOT VR62701LV
LG ROBOT VR62701LV

1.0 out of 5 stars Committed suicide, 23 Mar 2014

ORICO 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Hard Drive Disk HDD External Enclosure / Case for 9.5mm 7mm 2.5" SATA HDD and SSD, Tool-free HDD Installation Compatible With Windows 2000/Windows Me/Windows 98/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 above
Offered by Bingo Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good, 15 Mar 2014
It's not the highest quality or the most robust, but it works perfectly and is fast. What more can you ask for at this price?

LG ASP. ROBOT LG SQUARE 2 TELEC. TURBO HEPA 11
LG ASP. ROBOT LG SQUARE 2 TELEC. TURBO HEPA 11
Offered by IPERprice

1.0 out of 5 stars Committed suicide, 15 Mar 2014
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2014 10:38 AM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 6 Feb 2014
Used it every day for months, but it made no difference. It was too good to be true really, might as well save your money and buy medication that really works.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2014 12:47 AM BST

Selenium-Ace Tablets 90 Days
Selenium-Ace Tablets 90 Days

2.0 out of 5 stars Made me feel ill, 6 Feb 2014
Maybe it's just me but taking these made me feel a bit sick and gave me an upset stomach. Might be okay for you.

Neato Robotics XV-25 Pet and Allergy Vacuum
Neato Robotics XV-25 Pet and Allergy Vacuum

2.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaning but the batteries killed mine, 6 Feb 2014
I have had two of these robots. The first one was great for about six months. Very strong suction, really got a lot of dust out of the carpets. I think the fact that it moves more slowly than I tend to move my Dyson and that it does it every couple of days really helps. The batteries were always weak though, and the robot's power management isn't very clever. If it gets stuck while you are out the batteries can easily die before you get home.

After six months they batteries died completely and the display kept showing a charging error. Amazon replaced it but the replacement only ran for about five minutes before needing to recharge, and usually couldn't make it back to the charger. I gave up and returned it for a refund. I think I'll try either a Sharp Cocorobo or a Roomba instead.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2014 10:42 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3