Profile for S Doran > Reviews

S Doran

The Pitching Bible: The Seven Secrets of a Successful Business Pitch
The Pitching Bible: The Seven Secrets of a Successful Business Pitch
by Paul Boross

5.0 out of 5 stars An important book for anyone who puts themselves out there!, 27 Sep 2011
I've always been a confident guy but when it came to public speaking, my head would start fizzing and I'd loose the ability to speak.
I've done a lot to overcome this, with courses and many books. This is the one I'll be recommending. I wish I'd had it a long time ago.
The information you'll read in this book is so useful and can be applied to any situation where you have a message that needs to be conveyed well to others

The book is light hearted at times and antidotal. Paul Boross holds your hand through each of the 7 secrets yet doesn't hold back when it's time to get serous. You will come away from this book ready to deliver, armed with the practical tools that will give you the edge over other more cocky or nervous business types and presenters.
Written using clever NLP techniques, I know after one read the information is now stored in my brain ready to be recalled the next time I'm in a pitch and fear try's it's luck.

I think anyone who finds public speaking difficult should read this book straight away.