Profile for Aaron > Reviews

Content by Aaron

Aaron

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Snugg MacBook Air 13-inch & MacBook Pro 13-inch With Retina Leather Sleeve Case in 'Distresssed' Brown - High Quality Case with Card Slot, Pocket and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to walk about town with your MBA, 21 Sep 2014
Fits my 13" MBA perfectly. Looks great too

Black Rapid Joey 3 Large Pocket for Phones and Memory Cards
Black Rapid Joey 3 Large Pocket for Phones and Memory Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars If your serious about photography you know this makes sense, 21 Sep 2014
I bought this to go to go with my Black Rapid sling and am very pleased. Keeps my iPhone 5S nice and safe along with those valuable CF cards that need to be kept close with all those precious wedding images on them

Leather Motorbike Gloves Waterproof Winter Thermal Carbon Kevlar protection (XL)
Offered by Gearx Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 21 Sep 2014
I'm not sure they would hold up to riding on a cold winters morning, but for autumn and spring they are perfect.

Black Oxygen Elite Motorcycle Boots 44 Black (UK10)
Black Oxygen Elite Motorcycle Boots 44 Black (UK10)
Offered by GHOSTBIKES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, Great price, 21 Sep 2014
I bought a size 10 and they fit perfectly. My feet are now warm and dry on my 40 mile commute to work. I'm going to get another pair soon as back up as I can't believe how good they are for the price. Buy them before they go up in price.

High Visibility Motorcycle Jacket - Waterproof Thermal Vented & Armoured (4XL)
High Visibility Motorcycle Jacket - Waterproof Thermal Vented & Armoured (4XL)
Offered by Bikers Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased to say that after using in the wet on ..., 21 Sep 2014
I bought this after reading the many reviews posted. I am pleased to say that after using in the wet on a 40 mile ride home I out of this jacket nice and warm and dry. The armour is in the right position and comfort is not an issue. Since I started riding in these and the jacket I have noticed how much sooner cars see me and wait for me to pass the junctions. Warm, dry and added safety. What more can you want.

Australian Bikers Gear High Visibility Waterproof Thermal Armoured Motorcycle Trousers Size 46" (Reg)
Offered by Bikers Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, 21 Sep 2014
I bought this after reading the many reviews posted. I am pleased to say that after using in the wet on a 40 mile ride home I out of them nice and warm and dry. The armour is in the right position and comfort is not an issue. Since I started riding in these and the jacket I have noticed how much sooner cars see me and wait for me to pass the junctions. Warm, dry and added safety. What more can you want.

Westcott 26 inch Octagonal Rapid Box
Westcott 26 inch Octagonal Rapid Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great soft light., 12 July 2014
The quality of light is fantastic. Although the optional extra of the deflector is expensive it is still worth it. i done a recent portrait shoot only using this. The light is just magical. On location setup is FAST, really FAST!!

Manfrotto Aluminium Combi-Boom Stand with Sandbag - Black
Manfrotto Aluminium Combi-Boom Stand with Sandbag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boom arm on the market, 12 July 2014
Best boom on the market. if your serious about photography look no further. I have tried the cheap versions of other makes and they do not come close. Once you hold this you just know it will last for years of use.

SanDisk SDCFXPS-032G-X46 32GB Extreme Pro 160MB/s CompactFlash Card
SanDisk SDCFXPS-032G-X46 32GB Extreme Pro 160MB/s CompactFlash Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fast and well worth it, 12 July 2014
Really fast transfer speeds to my iMac with 45MB + size files from my D800.

Easy Fit Vehicle Air Vent Mount & Universal SmartPhone / Mobile Phone Holder
Easy Fit Vehicle Air Vent Mount & Universal SmartPhone / Mobile Phone Holder
Offered by Buybits Addons

5.0 out of 5 stars Best car phone holder I have found over the years., 12 July 2014
Had two of these for over a year now and still going strong with daily use. Best car phone holder I have ever purchased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3