Profile for A. L. Rispoli > Reviews

Content by A. L. Rispoli

A. L. Rispoli (SW London)

Steam Mop Express / Steam Cleaner
Steam Mop Express / Steam Cleaner

1.0 out of 5 stars Started out well but now incredibly disappointed, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: Steam Mop Express / Steam Cleaner
I loved this product when I first had it. I could use it in my kitchen, bathroom and all the wooden floor in my house. I almost managed to clean all the burnt on grease in my oven. It was however, totally invaluable to me as I foster stray cats and have to kill the germs on my upstairs carpets. After 8 months the mop broke and started spraying scolding hot water all over my floor, which was incredibly dangerous! I complained and asked for a new mop and after some persuading they sent me a new one, now 2 months later it had broken again and it now spraying out cold water all over my floor! What a joke!

Samsung Q10 Full HD Camcorder - Silver(10x Optical Zoom, Dual Handed Grip) 2.7 inch Touch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars No Wind Cut!!, 4 Sep 2011
Have recently made the mistake of buying this camcorder. It would appear that there is no wind cut feature whatsoever, on a mildly breezy day you would think there was a hurricane outside!! Unfortunately I bought the thing over a month ago and am only just realising what an expensive mistake it was.

Derelict London
Derelict London
by Paul Talling
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 29 April 2008
This review is from: Derelict London (Paperback)
An excellent book, my only criticism being there is not enough of it!! The places are photographed beautifully, there is a full history of the buildings and to finish off with a section documenting some buildings that have been restored and renovated is pure class! This book does not disappoint, it is the most interesting book I have read in a long time!