Profile for Lauren > Reviews

Lauren

Leifheit Clean and Away Dusting Mop
Leifheit Clean and Away Dusting Mop

2.0 out of 5 stars Started off okay..., 8 Jan 2014
I used it once for cleaning the floor and worked just as well as other similar mops that I've used but whilst I was using it the second time the lengthen-ing mechanism on the handle broke so now it doesn't stay in place at a certain length making it pretty useless.

Indoor Star Fairy Lights with 30 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Indoor Star Fairy Lights with 30 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these lights!, 8 Jan 2014
These lights are soo pretty. I bought them for my room at university and they were perfect. They give off a nice warm light and they came in handy early in the morning and at night when I didn't want to wake up my roommate!

Animal Women's Nieves Winter Technical Jacket - Atlantis, Size 8
Animal Women's Nieves Winter Technical Jacket - Atlantis, Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for skiing, 8 Jan 2014
I was in the market for a new ski jacket and came across this one. I love the design and it is great quality for the price I bought it for. Only con is that it is on the snug side compared to other ski/snow jackets but still keeps you nice and warm on the slopes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for student house, 8 Jan 2014
This dinner set has been perfect for my housemates and I. We are all students and have already broke many glasses but these plates have seemed to survive so far!

The bowls are great for cereal and pasta as they are really deep.

We looked at many different dinner sets as this was definetly the best value for money.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500/i9505 - Hot Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty & Pink!, 8 Jan 2014
This case has been so handy on nights out when I don't want to take a purse with me and even when just going to the supermarket. It's pretty good quality. The only thing I would say is that it is a little tricky to take the phone out of the case and my case has begun to splinter at the sides because of this. However it is nothing too bad and my phone isn't falling out of the case or anything.

I'm also a bit of a klutz so the wrist handle is a great feature.

Proxima Direct® iPad to HDMI Adapter / iPad TV out Adapter for iPad/ iPad 2/ iPad 3 / iPhone 4s (iPhone 4 only work with video apps) -- Full HD 1080P, not for Lighting
Offered by Proxima Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I got one sooner!, 8 Jan 2014
The adapter has worked great with my Ipad (3rd Generation) and I've had no problems using it with the new IOS. Only thing is I wish I could charge my ipad at the same time as watching videos does drain the battery quite a bit but I guess I could have bought the charging version of this adapter! Otherwise no problems at all.

HP 364XL Black Ink Cartridge (550 Pages)
HP 364XL Black Ink Cartridge (550 Pages)

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good so far, 8 Jan 2014
I used to use the normal size cartridges but decided to buy the XL this time round as I have been printing a lot more recently. It fit in my printer just like the other 364 cartridges and seems to be working fine so far. Not sure yet if it lasts THAT much longer than the normal sized cartridges but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Opal London Super Absorbent Hair Turban
Opal London Super Absorbent Hair Turban

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Turban I've used, 8 Jan 2014
I've used Hair Turbans from the likes of M&S and primark but they don't come close to this one.

The Opal Turban is a lot lighter, stretchier and bigger than other hair turbans that I've used. I have relatively long hair so it being on the larger size is important for me.

It also really helps dry my hair. I have felt that with other hair turbans, this is not the case. Having really long hair, it takes a long time to dry hair (even with a blow dryer) and this hair turban really helps reduce that time!

Neutrogena Body Clear® Body Wash - Pink Grapefruit - 8.5 oz
Neutrogena Body Clear® Body Wash - Pink Grapefruit - 8.5 oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough!, 8 Jan 2014
I've used some of their other Body Clear body washes as well as other brand acne body washes and this one was definetly worked the best for me.

I love the smell and compared to soaps I find it a lot easier to use (especially on my back).

I've had moderate body acne in the past and this has definetly helped reduce it and practically clear my chest of any acne. It hasn't worked as well on my arms and back but has definetly helped clear them up quite a bit.

100 Burgundy Large Premium Silk Rose Petals
100 Burgundy Large Premium Silk Rose Petals
Offered by Weddingandpartystore

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as dark as expected..., 8 Jan 2014
They arrived on time however it was a bit annoying having to pull all the petals apart as they were all stuck together and tightly packed.

They were also a lot lighter than expected. I was expecting, well, Burgundy. What I got was more of your average red. This made them look a little cheaper than I had hoped.

I wouldn't really describe them as 'premium' or 'silk' either. However they'll do the job and weren't too pricey.