Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for luke smith > Reviews

Content by luke smith

luke smith (england)

Electronic Project Starter Kit
Electronic Project Starter Kit
Offered by Mallinson Electrical

3.0 out of 5 stars I love this Product :), 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Electronic Project Starter Kit
I extremely love this product but their is a lot which can be improved. The value of this product is good but without a quality book to go with this product the price should be lowered. Beginners are not going to get into electronics buy purchasing this product. To the people who is wanting to buy/purchase this product then buy a good quality book for around £20. This product supplies your electronic components and the book will teach you the rest. I hope this review helps some of you wanting to buy this. :)

Beginning Directx 11 Game Programming
Beginning Directx 11 Game Programming
by Wendy Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars 100% hate this book, 22 July 2013
I opened this book and read until i had to write the code. I copied the code into my 2012 visual studio and i got multiple errors. I cant seem to fix the errors, even though i have knowledge of c++ and error checking. I 100% agree with some people but i suggest you don't buy this book. I want to learn to create a game but this isn't the book to buy.