Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Loving Gran > Reviews

Content by Loving Gran

Loving Gran (Paisley, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Green Team! (Step Into Reading - Level 4 - Quality)
by Christy Webster

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought other books in set, 10 Dec. 2013
I've already bought a few of these Step into Reading books. My 5 year old grandson loves them as he can now read a little and this book has all his favourite characters.

Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mega Colouring Book
Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mega Colouring Book
Offered by Star Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young boy, 10 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old grandson. Looks as though he could spend hours colouring in. Definitely will keep him busy.

Trick or Treasure? (Jake and the Never Land Pirates)
Trick or Treasure? (Jake and the Never Land Pirates)
by Marcy Kelman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 10 Dec. 2013
I've bought this as part of Jake themed Christmas presents for a 3 year old boy. Looks great. Good price and delivery.

Arthur Christmas [DVD] [2011]
Arthur Christmas [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Christmas Film!, 10 Dec. 2013
I saw this film in the cinema last Christmas and absolutely loved it so have bought this for myself! Great for adults and children.

12x Dinosaur Gliders (4 Assorted Designs)
12x Dinosaur Gliders (4 Assorted Designs)
Offered by BUDGET SHOP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab purchase!, 28 May 2013
Bought this as I've previously bought the planes and thought that flying dinosaurs would appeal to 2 little boys. Worked a treat! Boys had great fun playing with them though I give them 2 each at a time so have some in reserve for more visits. Great price for the amount of entertainment! Would highly recommend!

Man of Steel: Friends and Foes (I Can Read Books: Level 2)
Man of Steel: Friends and Foes (I Can Read Books: Level 2)
by Lucy Rosen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for young reader, 28 May 2013
Bought for 5 year old as an advance on school reading books with characters he likes. He was delighted to get this as I have bought other books in the series which he enjoys. Delivery had a slight delay but not too bad.

Compatible Epson Stylus SX425W Ink Cartridges 1X Black 1X Cyan 1X Magenta 1X Yellow (4-Pack)
Offered by Mega Deals XL Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless!, 28 Feb. 2012
I have now bought these an a few occasions and am delighted with the price and the quality of print they produce.
My SX425W "recognises" these cartridges and shows quantity remaining. I will definitely buy these again!

SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
Offered by Flashmemo-Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 28 Feb. 2012
I bought 2 of these while on a special price. Absolutely delighted with price and item. Will definitely do business again

Become a Laird of Kincavel
Become a Laird of Kincavel

4.0 out of 5 stars Make a friend into a Lady!!!, 21 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Become a Laird of Kincavel (Toy)
I bought this to give to a friend for her 60th birthday. I wanted to give her something which would become a "memory" of her special birthday and I thought this would fit the bill. I also bought "business cards" with her new titled name to add to the fun!

Darby O'Gill and the Little People [DVD]
Darby O'Gill and the Little People [DVD]
Dvd ~ Albert Sharpe

5.0 out of 5 stars Another walk down memory lane!, 23 Jun. 2010
I loved this film as a child and am delighted to see it on dvd to allow a new generation of children to enjoy. Great fun for the whole family!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3