Profile for nicola > Reviews

Bleed Like Me: Scott & Bailey series 2
Bleed Like Me: Scott & Bailey series 2
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 11 Jan 2014
I have not seen the TV series but will be watching that now i have read this book. I found the story line very realistic, gripped me right from the start. I read this a lot quicker than any book in a long time as i was always picking it up at any opportunity i could.

I went straight out and got the other Scott and Bailey book too which again i read very fast due to it being superb!!Highly recommend. It's lead to me getting another book by the same author which i am enjoying despite only been a few chapters in so far.

Moshi Monsters Micro Advent Calendar (New 2013)
Moshi Monsters Micro Advent Calendar (New 2013)
Offered by Mytoyfactory
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 25 Nov 2013
This is a perfect gift for a moshi monster fan. My 13 year old loves it and can't wait till 1st December to open it!!

Nearest Thing to Crazy
Nearest Thing to Crazy
Price: 2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 25 Nov 2013
I really enjoyed this, had twists i didn't see coming and it had me gripped. Would definitely read another from this author.

Turning Forty
Turning Forty
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic read by Mike!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Turning Forty (Kindle Edition)
I have read all Mikes books and again thoroughly enjoyed this one. He just as a way with writing that you can totally relate to. Can't wait for Turning Fifty!! :)

Only the Innocent
Only the Innocent

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Only the Innocent (Kindle Edition)
I read the authors other book first which i thoroughly enjoyed so i purchased this one.

I didn't enjoy this quite as much as the Back road but still did enjoy it enough to give it 4 stars. I now can't wait for the 3rd book. Really brilliant author who really knows how to keep you hooked on a story.

Only a Mother Knows
Only a Mother Knows
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Jun 2013
Read all the books in this series and cannot wait for the next (and last one) to be brought out. Love these characters and love the storylines behind them.

The Back Road
The Back Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gripping read., 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Back Road (Kindle Edition)
This is a new author to me but since reading 'The back road' i have now started on her 1st novel. I loved 'The back road', it had me gripped from the outset and i couldn't wait to get into it each time i had to break off from it. It told a fantastic story centred around quite a few main characters but it was written so well i didn't actually forget the characters and their relationships with each other like can sometimes be the case,
It's such a good read with alot of red herrings in there that it had me unsure till the very end. Really look forward to this authors 3rd novel......buy it. You won't be disappointed.

The Clippie Girls
The Clippie Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 25 May 2013
This review is from: The Clippie Girls (Kindle Edition)
I am only half way through this book so far but i love the storyline. I have never read any other books by this author before now but i know that i will be reading more by this great author.

I am a big fan of WW2 stories in particular and this is a favourite.

Justice for Colette: My daughter was murdered - I never gave up hope of her killer being found. He was finally caught after 26 years
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GOOD BOOK, VERY VERY SAD BUT VERY WELL WRITTEN., 17 Mar 2013
Such a sad book but written so well by Jacqui. An amazing lady who sadly suffered the worst tragedy ever imaginable. Can highly recommend.

Abigail's Rainbow
Abigail's Rainbow
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read., 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Abigail's Rainbow (Kindle Edition)
After watching the interview with Nicola on the this morning programme I immediately downloaded the book onto my kindle as I was compelled to buy it.
It is a very moving account of life for Nicola and her family after losing the eldest daughter in a road traffic accident. I read the book in 3 days flat which doesn't happen very often these days.
I wish Nicola and her family all the very best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3