Profile for Miss S > Reviews

Content by Miss S

Miss S (Wirral, Cheshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Tippitoes Tippitoes Girl About Town Changing Bag (Turquoise/Black Floral)
Tippitoes Tippitoes Girl About Town Changing Bag (Turquoise/Black Floral)
Offered by DealOfTheDayUK
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT - SEE GALLERY SHOTS, 30 Aug 2014
FOR WOMEN WITH NO CHILDREN ..I LOVE IT - SEE GALLERY SHOTS .

I love this bag its got plenty of space in it for everything you need , use it for work or jut running around . The outer two pockets are good for mobile , and the other for keys and mints and small change purse , glasses whatever you want .the round thing in the photo ive used to fold in two kotex sanny towels just for period in case get cought out it keeps them clean , ive used a internal proper bag organiser which fits in this bag you can buy tem on here for a couple of quid ..

The changing mat I gave to my mother for my dads arse as hes got dementia and you know its just protecting the chair from noxious fumes or anything else ..I love the bag and please see the photos I have taken ..

Ovaltine Chocolate Light 300 g (Pack of 6)
Ovaltine Chocolate Light 300 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST WHEN PREPARING FOR BED ..SHARING WITH A FRIEND IS NICER ..., 28 Aug 2014
Wow , what can I not live without....this is on the top of my list .

I was recently chatting to someone in the caring profession , she enquired what drink I drank before bed as being issued with a sleeping potion on prescription how you wind down was in the discussion , I told her Lucozade chilled in the fridge and her face said it all !!! I was going up at night not down , she made a suggestion or told me that thr only drink she tells people to have is Ovaltine not hot chocolate or bars of it .

Being a choccy lover my lovely mum visited with a tub of this gorgeous drink . Ive never used it with water but I drink long life half fat or no fat milk , I make it with that and its absolutely out of this world I have two big mugs of it at night sometimes I use it in the day if I don't eat a lot of food or to build me up or give me some good things in my body ..before I wasn't very good shape with foods and drinks ( not alcohol) just having chilled fizzy drinks sipping those ..but this is much better

I ordered my six tubs and mother got me a giant size tub so I promptly went to a neighbour next door and now hes addicted , yesterday I saw an old lady that lives in my place as she was going up the stairs I ran out gave her a kiss and a tub of this, , so I have been sharing my order so that's three of us who are all drinking this and getting better sleeps or its just nice to get the nutriments ..

It arrived on time and was in perfect condition ..I as I say drink mine made with the milk , ive advised people to its very nice ..of course you can have it with water but I wont ..

Ex-Pro High Power Plus+ 680mAh Lithium Ion Digital Camera Replacement Battery for Canon IXUS/PowerShot
Price: 6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase. Just what I needed when my canon ..., 26 Aug 2014
Great purchase . Just what I needed when my canon battery went into the twilight zone in my flat ..couldn't find it anywhere ,henc
e the purchase

This battery has solved all my problems and works a treat , I am delighted with my bonce to have looked up on amazon a compatible battery . Thank you

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat 2.5 ml No.1.5 Luminous Silk Radiant Touch Concealer
Offered by Now Cosmetics
Price: 17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars MOST LIKELY THE BEST AID OUT THERE, 26 Aug 2014
I have used a number of these type of concealers and they did not match up to touche éclat so im back to the real thing .

delivered on time , I haven't used it yet but just tested it on the back of my hand .

I am hoping this is the real thing at the price I paid but I say it with respect , and not at all accusing , I would never know the diff , if it is fake which im not implying it is , its a very good copy .

I didn't have a cellophane cover over mine , just the box and I had to click dozens of times to get the stuff to feed onto the brush which does not imply at all that its fake, I would of expected that as with all brush type cosmetics ..to me its a light coloured fair complexion aid to your beauty and will cover any dark marks on your face and can be used anywhere on your face ..I wasn't going to pay any more than I paid for it ..so im glad I got it ..again I stress I im not implying its fake ..im just saying if its a good copy that's fine but im taking it , its the real macoy ..!!

High Quality Bello Plastic Wine Glass Goblets in Aqua Picnic 6 for 6.00
High Quality Bello Plastic Wine Glass Goblets in Aqua Picnic 6 for 6.00
Offered by east2eden
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great plastic wine glasses that you would be more than ..., 22 Aug 2014
Really great plastic wine glasses that you would be more than happy to show off .

I got these wine glasses in this colour as it matches my jugs !

They wash really well and there is no fear of them smashing on my tiled floor ..they are also nice to hold the stem with ..

Great delivery time and im just adding to my Bello collection .

"Bello" Flower Design Melamine Oval Platter 35.5cm for Picnics, BBQs & Parties
"Bello" Flower Design Melamine Oval Platter 35.5cm for Picnics, BBQs & Parties
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I only purchased one platter for now but im very happy with it, 22 Aug 2014
Gorgeous platter from the Bello range matching some of the other items I have .

I only purchased one platter for now but im very happy with it . Its as strong and thick as a normal good melamine tray . the colours are bright and consistent and they wash well .

Overall this was a great vale purchase . Upon opening my parcel I see another plate was in there the one with lavender sprigs on it , I don't remember ordering it but was very pleased to have it as its gorgeous .

"Bello" Pack of 4 Retro Style Shot Glasses in Assorted Colours for Parties
"Bello" Pack of 4 Retro Style Shot Glasses in Assorted Colours for Parties
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price on these set of four shot glasses /containers, 22 Aug 2014
Great price on these set of four shot glasses /containers . They are strong and well made , boxed and arrived wrapped well and arrived undamaged and are bright and lovely .

Good additions to my Bello range im collecting .

"Bello" Pack of 2 Flower Design Melamine Plates 18cm Ideal for Picnics, BBQ & Parties
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY, 22 Aug 2014
I purchased to begin just two of these melamine plates and they are lovely , colourful and match two beakers or tumblers I got in the bello range ,

They are well made , the same as your usual melamine trays are and are of decent size ..the colours are strong and bright and jst as shown on the net /

Good delivery time and all in all I love them .

Ex Per Una by M&S Embroidered Striped Cotton Blouse / Top /shirt 3/4 sleeves (10)
Offered by Strawberry Hill Cottage
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SMART , WELL MADE PER UNA AND THE PERFECT FIT, 21 Aug 2014
SIZE 16 .

My per una shirt arrived today and I am delighted with the fit , I sometimes go for a size 18 to allow for the uplift of my bra and particularly if it is a "wonderbra " type bra as I don't want to be straining at the bust area and also you should be able to bring your elbows across your front and place them together without it being too tight , this is the *perfect fit * for me in a size 16 which im pleased about , sometimes I think im an 18 but obviously not as a number of things I have are 16 so im very pleased .

This shirt looks very smart on me and will look great with jeans or dress pants . Very pleased indeed , I love the embroidery detail which some of that goes over the shoulder and is on the back of the shirt . I also love the pussy bows on each side of the sleeves .

The delivery was quick and the item was packed very well ..

A great buy of a Per Una shirt . Thank you

Victoria Delef Womens Platform 14V0523 Gris 5 UK, 38 EU
Victoria Delef Womens Platform 14V0523 Gris 5 UK, 38 EU
Price: 14.33

5.0 out of 5 stars CINDERELLA YOU SHALL GO TO THE BALL, 19 Aug 2014
If the shoe fits , wear it !!! and beautifully so .

These are a quality pair of glamorous heels . Every women should have a collection of spirit ( and height) soaring heels , not only will they transform any legs but they will have beneficial help to your mind and wellbeing .

Whether you like to tippy toes or step out with a mission , these are the perfect pair of heels , complete with the all important strap you have no fear of these coming off .even just sitting in them I plan to do more than that they were a fabulous bargain .

I am normally a size 5 and possibly a D fitting (5D) in Clarks and im delighted to say these are not a very narrow front section so you wont be all squashed up ..just a perfect fit .

I got these these heels in *gris* ( grey ) all suede I don't think the photos do them justice , so I will post a gallery shot as soon as I get my camera battery ..

Whats not to love ...have fun ..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20