Profile for lil > Reviews

Content by lil

lil (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Trunki BoostApak Travel Backpack Booster Car Seat (Green)
Trunki BoostApak Travel Backpack Booster Car Seat (Green)
Offered by Quality UK Wares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling, 7 Feb. 2015
We have two of these one for each of my children and love them. They come with us on holiday on board we store snacka etc and then use them while travelling abroad. Good quality.

Lifeproof nuud Mobile Case for iPhone 5/5S - Grey/Clear
Lifeproof nuud Mobile Case for iPhone 5/5S - Grey/Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Has saved my iphone 5s a few times!, 7 Feb. 2015
Excellent case, it has saved my iphone from lots (water, falls etc) on plenty of occasions. I wouldn't have a working ipad without it so well worth the money.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Stops working after a couple of montha, 7 Feb. 2015
Horrible it stops working after a couple of months

Lowepro Terraclime 30 - Recycled Fabric Case for Compact Digital Cameras - Grass
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd - Dispatched Same Day If Order Received By 14:00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera case, well made, and fits my Olympus TG-3, 7 Feb. 2015
Very good quality case, fits my olympus TG-3 camera perfectly, with space for extra battery and memory. I was expecting it to be very thin and flimsy reading previous reviews, but it is in fact very well made and has some padding so better than expected.
I would have liked the shoulder straps to be a bit thicker but i'm just picking nits as it is a wonderful camera case, very stylish, and well made, as well as environmentally friendly.
Very happy and would buy again.

Speck FitFolio Tablet Case Cover with Built-In Stand and Closing Tab for iPad 2/3/4 with Retina Display - Bitsy Floral Blue/Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good case for my ipad 2, 10 May 2014
I like the design and durability of this case, i have been using it for a few months now and apart from the fact it doesnt have the hook at the back but sits on the front case dents, i love it to bits. It could have been slightly more padded, but serves its purpose sufficiently so overally very happy

Gruffalos Child Apron (Shreds)
Gruffalos Child Apron (Shreds)
by Shreds
Edition: Unknown Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Gruffalos Child Apron (Shreds)
We got this apron at a special price (i think it was under a fiver), it arrived a little late, but is of excellent quality, oil cloth and used with our toy kitchen. The children love wearing it and my 4 1/2 year old will be using it for at least another year or two. A good size., copnsidering he is tall for his age. He is a big grufflo fun so the design was great for him.

Baking With Kids: Cupcakes, Cookies, and Just Plain Fun for Kids
Baking With Kids: Cupcakes, Cookies, and Just Plain Fun for Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Graet book and free to download!, 10 May 2014
A great book and downloaded when it was free, so no complaints whatsoever. I have yet to bake using it, but hoping to do so in the near future.

KitSound - X3i Portable Rechargeable Speaker For iPod / iPad / iPhone 3G 3GS 4 - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a little while.., 10 May 2014
Good speakers and good sound, but if they get bashed a bit they break. I bought two of these in 2 years and have now decided to get a more expensive portable speaker that will hopefully last me much much longer

Emmay Care  Safety Toilet Lock
Emmay Care Safety Toilet Lock
Offered by Anything 4 Home

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt stay in place more than a couple of days, 10 May 2014
We bought this product a couple of years ago but my then 2 1/2 year old managed to take it off within a couple of days. Not worth it really, and i wouldn't recommend it.

Clippasafe Door Gripper
Clippasafe Door Gripper
Offered by Kiddie kloud

5.0 out of 5 stars EXcellent product for keeping doors open, 10 May 2014
The best product i have ever used to keep doors open. My little ones figured out instantly how to take wedges off so i was looking for something more complicated, and this product is very good. My 4 year old has yet to work out how to remove it, and is now probably not even interested in doing so anymore. Great stuff!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4