Profile for claireb > Reviews

claireb

Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear Audio Earbud Headphones - Gold
Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear Audio Earbud Headphones - Gold

1.0 out of 5 stars Trying to break the chain, 21 Dec. 2013
It was delivered on time and the sound was great for about two minutes a and then as I stood up and walked to the kitchen, they were in my hand and straight away the music did not come out of the left ear piece, this has to mean that it was faulty before I got it. Not what I expected from skullcandy.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well what can I say about the mockingjay?, 15 Dec. 2013
Perfect, great book it took me less than three days to read and it was the best the days of my life, I brought the book on my Kindle after seeing catching fire (the previous book in the series) at the cinema, by the way great film would highly recommend it to anyone.
Straight away I bought it and it was great, don't listen to the people complaining about it, if they don't like this then they have either no decent sense of good literature or this wasn't the
Book for them.
Must read!!!!!! Great value aswell only two or three quid, bargain!!!

Airplane!
Airplane!

5.0 out of 5 stars just did it to unlock the plane, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Airplane! (App)
I did it to unlock a plane but apart from that it is a good game...

Another great review fromTBASS

SEBO X4 AUTO Automatic Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
SEBO X4 AUTO Automatic Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Aug. 2013
It was delivered two days after i purchased it from amazon and then to find it in such a large and heavy box i thpught that it was a large old clunky vacuum, but it wasnt it was so easy to assemble, it took my son 5 minutes to build it and to get it going.
overall i am amazed at the suction and the simplicity to use and the ease of moving it about
it was great value for money and i would have rated it more than dive stars if it was possible.

Maker - Snow Cone!
Maker - Snow Cone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Snow Cone, Snow Con more like!!, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Maker - Snow Cone! (App)
This application is one of the biggest wastes of space in the world, If I had to rate it on the rubbish ometer © it would be slightly more rubbish than jedward, yet miles better than rylan Clark, anyway, I believe that this app was one of the glitchiest apps that I have ever downloaded, I downloaded it, played on it for 2 minutes and then came to the realisation that this was such a waste of time, it glitched out regularly and to make matters worse, the ads kept on getting in the way, if they for one moment believe that I would pay money to remove them and unlock a few pieces of rubbish, they must be suffering from some disease which effects their heads. 65p, you must be off of you're rockers, snow cone, more like snow con (hence title). I AM WARNING YOU THIS APP IF A LOAD OF RUBBISH, YOU'RE KIDS WOULDN'T LIKE THIS. No matter how you look at it, this app's only intention is to fob you off with a rubbish app for a couple of pence, so in conclusion... DO NOT BUY OR GET THIS APP!!!!!!!!!!
As you can see by my over use of exclamation marks, this app is truly terrible.

T