Profile for BM WHITE > Reviews

Content by BM WHITE

BM WHITE "Dog Lady" (Durham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Philips SpotOn LED Motion Sensor Hands Free Light, Black, One-Pack
Philips SpotOn LED Motion Sensor Hands Free Light, Black, One-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy light, 28 Nov 2013
Needed a light for the cupboard under the stairs where I keep the dog food, this is just the thing.

E27 IR PIR Motion Detector Sensor 54 LED Light Bulb Lamp 340LM
E27 IR PIR Motion Detector Sensor 54 LED Light Bulb Lamp 340LM
Offered by Ecloud Shop
Price: 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light, 28 Nov 2013
Having blacked my eye walking through a dark garage I Needed a light for the without messing with extending wiring. Fitted this with cable and plug , plugged and hey presto light. Gives good light in double garage, very impressed.

The Maid's Tale: A revealing memoir of life below stairs (Lives of Servants Book 2)
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars upstairs downstairs type, 15 Sep 2013
I just could not put this book down, it was wonderful. Story's of working in a Big House, you almost feel you are there.

My Secret Sister
My Secret Sister
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Golfing secrets, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: My Secret Sister (Kindle Edition)
Emotional story about a North East family. From rags and abuse to riches. How do these children survive and prosper?

Please Don't Take My Baby
Please Don't Take My Baby
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Books I can not put down, 16 Aug 2013
Cathy Glass is a wonderful writer. Her books of fostering are soooo hard to put down. I am dyslexic and take ages to read a book. This one is about a young girl that would have been on the road to disaster had it not been for placing in care and help from Social Servises. Wonderfully written, will reduce all to tears at times.

Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 Lens for Canon
Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 Lens for Canon
Price: 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars New Lens, 24 July 2013
As yet I have not used it a great deal? Very pleased with the results, sot sure if a pro photographer would aggree.

Cyclepro Cycle Cape - Yellow, Medium
Cyclepro Cycle Cape - Yellow, Medium
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobility scooter cape, 13 Jun 2013
As yet not used this in the rain but have had a dry run. Covers all that it needs to light and bright (that will be useful on a dark day) packs away in a pocket on my scooter.

Company of Animals Arms Length
Company of Animals Arms Length
Price: 10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Poop scooper for back problems, 13 Jun 2013
I have three collies so do a fair bit of scooping. I also have a severe back problem. After cleaning up one day I was nearly sick with the pain and decided to but one of these. It came very quickly well wrapped. What a "pleasure" to clean up now. I have an old bucket (with lid) lined with carrier bag, just drop the poop into there NO BENDING. After a couple of days tie the carrier bag and dispose in waste bin. This is one of the best buys I have made for my disability

Bungee dog walking coupler for two dogs on one lead.
Bungee dog walking coupler for two dogs on one lead.
Price: 6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Bungee Coupler, 26 May 2013
I bought this to use when taking my two Collies with my mobility scooter. The one I was using was too short and created problems, the new one is almost twice as long as well as being elastic. As far as the dogs are concerned its FAB and I have to aggree, it has made things soooooo much easier. Now there is room for the dogs to move and I am not worrying about them getting their feet caught under the wheels. It is black and very well made, highly satisfied, and a very good price.

DURAGADGET 14 inch Padded Camera Rucksack Backpack Bag for Canon EOS and PowerShot Range - Now with Rain Cover!
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK
Price: 44.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Duragadget camera bag, 30 April 2013
Having bought three covers for Kindle, Kindle Fire, IPad devices That have all been a superb buy, I decided to go for their camera bag. Well once again I have not been disappointed, it's wonderful. In it I have a DSLR, a Fugi Bridge Camera, plus filters, batteries, extra cards. First time I used it I was at the beach with the grandchildren. It was so comfortable I forgot I had it on. Plenty room, very well padded with extra pockets. Very very satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4