Profile for Lisa Stevens > Reviews

Content by Lisa Stevens

Lisa Stevens "Lisa" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Half Round Shape Letters Pattern Zip Closure PU Plastic Cosmetic Holder Bag
Half Round Shape Letters Pattern Zip Closure PU Plastic Cosmetic Holder Bag

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 5 Aug 2014
Tiny. Cheaper on the high street

Guilty Gadgets ® - USB to 3.5mm Jack Data Sync & Charge Cable MP3 IPOD Shuffle 2n Gen Charger Adaptor
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Aug 2014
Didn't work at all. Rubbish

Ladies Summer Flat & Slim Sole Beach Flip Flop Sandals Size 4 to 8 UK (4 UK, Purple & White)
Offered by sakclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014
Great flip flop. Material middle piece so no rubbing

Mens Location Jagger Waterproof Balaclava Visor Lens Jacket Rain Hooded Coat L
Mens Location Jagger Waterproof Balaclava Visor Lens Jacket Rain Hooded Coat L
Offered by Top-Designer-Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014
Really great coat. Good fit and quick delivery

15 WHITE PAPER CARRIER BAGS PARTY BAGS
15 WHITE PAPER CARRIER BAGS PARTY BAGS
Offered by Food Packers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014
We decorated these and the kids at the party loved a personalised bag.

Elizabeth Arden DOUBLE DENSITY Maximum Volume mascara 1 black 10.25 ml
Elizabeth Arden DOUBLE DENSITY Maximum Volume mascara 1 black 10.25 ml
Offered by quinscosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014
Loved this. I've re ordered it. Lovely lashes and great price for a quality product

Clay Roberts Chefs Apron Professional Quality White Butchers Kitchen Cooks Restaurant Bistro BBQ School College Double POCKETS 100% (190)
Offered by Daily Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab apron. We bought this for my daughters play ..., 5 Aug 2014
Fab apron. We bought this for my daughters play but it's ideal for school use as well. Really strong material.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Aug 2014
Doesn't stop swimming until it's completely dry. Battery runs out fast

Mens Black & Navy Large Backpack Rucksack Bag By MIG - SPORTS TRAVEL FISHING WORK SCHOOL etc
Offered by sakclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag. Bought it for my son to move ..., 5 Aug 2014
Fantastic bag. Bought it for my son to move to high school. It's got plenty of pockets and looks great too.

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great info, 5 Aug 2014
Great book. I wanted to read up on it before I attempted this diet that everyone had raved about. I'm glad I did as it's really interesting. The details and the studies done are great. You feel you can achieve this. I'm on my 2nd week and I've lost 3lb and over 3 inches. I'm a fairly fit person and didn't think it would work. But it does and it's easy as well. Great read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4