Profile for B. Phillips > Reviews

Content by B. Phillips

B. Phillips (This planet.)

15.6" Replacement LCD LED Laptop Screen LTN156AT1 LTN156AT02 LTN156AT05 LTN156AT09 LTN156AT10 LTN156AT15 LTN156AT17 LTN156AT19 LTN156AT21 LTN156AT24 LTN156AT27 for TOSHIBA SATELLITE L755-13F TOSHIBA TECRA R850-140 TOSHIBA SATELLITE C660-2EM TOSHIBA Satellite Pro C650-18D
Offered by Wikiparts

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba Sat. C650-D, 11 Mar. 2016
Bought this as a replacement screen for a Toshiba Satellite C650-D, really easy to install and works great, my old screen was pretty battered so this new one looks amazing! Brilliant price, trusted seller, couldn't be happier!

JavaScript in Easy Steps
JavaScript in Easy Steps
by Mike McGrath

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth buying, 15 Nov. 2014
A very useful guide for my college course, I agree with some other posters here that some previous coding experience would be beneficial, but not a necessity, the online resources provided along with the info in the book will allow novices to gain valuable experience, and for amateurs this book is a very handy tool. Thanks seller, great price, great service, hopefully a good college grade will follow haha!

Toshiba PA-1650-81 Satellite C650 C660 C655 C50 C55 Adapter Battery Charger for Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks genuine to me....., 26 May 2014
Was nearly put off purchasing this item after reading some of the other reviews saying it wasn't genuine and was short in length. Went for it anyways, arrived this morning, perhaps it's not as long as the original charger but it's not far off, and it looks to be the genuine article, identical to the picture in the ad, official Toshiba branding etc.

All I know so far is that it's in perfect condition, it's what was described in the listing, it works, and it saved me a fortune! Thanks seller!

New Samsung LTN156AT05-S01 15.6" LCD TFT LED SCREEN HD
New Samsung LTN156AT05-S01 15.6" LCD TFT LED SCREEN HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, 19 April 2014
Bought this screen as a replacement for for my neighbours Toshiba Satellite C650 laptop, great price and easy installation. Item was shipped very quickly after ordering, arrived two days later, well packaged and in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend this seller to anyone in need, I'll be back when the need arises. Thanks Laptop Solutions!

Samsung 32GB Class 6 24MB/s Micro SDHC Standard Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 11 Jan. 2014
Exactly as described for a great price, will be back for another one as soon as the daughter has filled this one with pictures of absolutely everything!

Mercury 749.939UK Complete Soldering Starter Set
Mercury 749.939UK Complete Soldering Starter Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok., 11 Jan. 2014
I thought I'd take a chance on this to fix a small job I've been putting off for a year now. As it's a job I don't really care about I didn't want to part with a huge amount of money, my mistake. The iron does work, got the first few solders done ok, then it all went to hell. Basically this item is ok for the smallest of jobs, but it you're working on something you give a damn about pay an appropriate price!

SAVFY Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 7-inch Stylish Polka Dots PU Leather Case Cover Flip Stand, Bonus: + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen + SAVFY Cleaning Cloth (for Galaxy Tab 3 7" INCH P3200/ P3210, WiFi or 3G+WiFi), NOT Suitable for Tab 3 7" Lite T110 (polka dots BLUE)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 11 Jan. 2014
Purchased this for my daughters tablet, the fat man in the red suit gave it to her for Christmas but forgot to include a case! Thankfully she was so preoccupied with playing with her gift she didn't mind waiting for a week for one to arrive from the internet.

The item arrived in perfect condition and was surprisingly high quality for the price paid. She loves the case and the pen, the screen protector and cloth were of secondary concern to her but she'll find them useful nonetheless.

Overall we're both very happy with it, she got a colourful case of her choosing with some nifty accessories, and I spent less for the whole lot than I would have for the price of a low quality standalone case on the high street. Win.

PowerGen Black Mobile Battery Pack / External Battery Pack 3200mAh UltraSlim Power Bank Charger (with imbedded Micro USB) for HTC, Samsung, LG Android Cell Phones and iPhone 5, 4, 4s, iPod Touch and more

5.0 out of 5 stars Winner, 12 Sept. 2013
I got this to have as backup power for my Galaxy Ace and mp4 player for the daily commute to and from college. I've only had it a week but it has become as important to me as my phone! I don't leave the house without it, having it means I can use my phone for videos and games as much as I want without worrying about draining the battery.

I'll be using this intensively so I'm sure I'll wear it down eventually, but as it stands I'm getting two full charges for my phone and one full charge for my mp4 player which is more than enough for what I need. Even if I do overwork it and the performance decreases significantly I have no problem buying another one in a year at this price. Much cheaper than replacing my phone battery or entire mp4 player!