Profile for Imran Hamid > Reviews

Content by Imran Hamid

Imran Hamid (London, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
2 Pcs Antislip Vehicle Car Truck Wheel Tire Chock Stop Block Black
2 Pcs Antislip Vehicle Car Truck Wheel Tire Chock Stop Block Black
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived on time and are pretty sturdy - made of hard plastic, 18 April 2016
Item arrived on time and are pretty sturdy - made of hard plastic. A little tiny though, but should do the job.

Universal Regulated 600mA AC/DC Adaptor Power (OR-AD600)
Universal Regulated 600mA AC/DC Adaptor Power (OR-AD600)
Offered by The M Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 April 2016
This is a life saver when you need different voltages to simply test something.

D-Link DGS-1005D - 5-Port Gigabit Green Ethernet Switch
D-Link DGS-1005D - 5-Port Gigabit Green Ethernet Switch
Offered by Kikatek

3.0 out of 5 stars After a year of use Power cable connector became loose ..., 18 April 2016
After a year of use Power cable connector became loose at the back and I had to sellotape it to hold it in place. Never had this issue before with any switch. But otherwise the Switch is ok.

Ring RAC640 12V Automatic Digital Air Compressor and  Inflator/Deflator, with LED Light, 6 Piece Adaptor Kit and Storage Case
Ring RAC640 12V Automatic Digital Air Compressor and Inflator/Deflator, with LED Light, 6 Piece Adaptor Kit and Storage Case

2.0 out of 5 stars At first I had the suspicion that it wasn't filling ..., 18 April 2016
At first I had the suspicion that it wasn't filling the correct amount of air (different in each tyre), and this was confirmed when I bought a tyre pressure gauge whose reading also matched up to the petrol pump air gauge readings, to conclusively prove that this Ring RAC640 device has a mind of its own! So now after filling each tyre, I have to check it with my pressure gauge to ensure it is the correct amount, during which I some times by mistake deflate the tyre a bit, which means I have to fill it again, check and try not to loose any air....what a head ache!

Bestway Inflatables Repair Kit - White
Bestway Inflatables Repair Kit - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, it fixed my bed: ) ..., 18 April 2016
Does the job, it fixed my bed :) But one thing to keep in mind is to use lots of glue to ensure the whole cutout sticker has no air bubbles when you stick it down to the bed.

Kelkay Snow Glider Sledge
Kelkay Snow Glider Sledge
Offered by Diy-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Works pretty well, kids love it, 18 April 2016
Works pretty well, kids love it. Shame it doesn't snow that often in London, as it has now been wrapped up in a black bag for the past 2 years :(

Bestwe Black Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband Case Cover sleeve pocket Pouch Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Android Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Works pretty well. I use it while in the gym ..., 18 April 2016
Works pretty well. I use it while in the gym and during my 20 min jog with my Galaxy S4 inside it. I have pretty slim arms, so it isn't such a tight fit (but is still ok), but any arm slightly larger than mine, you will be fine.

Bambino Mio, Potty Training Pants, White, 18-24 Months
Bambino Mio, Potty Training Pants, White, 18-24 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is ok, but don't expect it to be ..., 18 April 2016
Product is ok, but don't expect it to be 100% protection, it does still leak when the kids takes a pee :)

Cardea Child Door Finger Guard Pack - White
Cardea Child Door Finger Guard Pack - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Works pretty well., 18 April 2016
Works pretty well...took 10mins to try to figure out how to fit it, but once I understood, it took 1 min to actually fit it - at least now my baby will all fingers intact :)

I suppose it could be taken of and put on another door, you just need some more sticky tape foam thing that was stuck to the guard. Also as it is made of plastic, you could cut it into half with a hack saw and fitted on to 2 doors, however that depends on the length you need.

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal when I have 2 IP Cameras relying on this useless plug!, 17 April 2016
I have a pair of these and every couple of months I need to unplug and plug it back in to get it working again. Not ideal when I have 2 IP Cameras relying on this useless plug!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5