Profile for DanJones724 > Reviews

DanJones724

Trail Single Self Inflate With Pillow Sleeping Mat
Trail Single Self Inflate With Pillow Sleeping Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and easy to use, 5 Dec 2013
Having used a standard foam roll mat for years I was sceptical about changing to an inflatable one - and having used it several times my scepticism has been abolished. Very comfortable even in woodlands.

Campri Thermal Top Mens Black Large
Campri Thermal Top Mens Black Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and comfy, 5 Dec 2013
I bought this as a base layer for when I'm walking or taking part in other outdoor activities - It does exactly what I want it to.

Dunlop Blizzard Mens Wellington Boots Green 11 UK UK
Dunlop Blizzard Mens Wellington Boots Green 11 UK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, 5 Dec 2013
Brilliant product - very impressed at how warm they keep your feet with the fleece lining, and lives up the expectation from such a quality brand

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfort, 5 Dec 2013
My wife suffers from chronic back ache and this has made our bed ten times more comfy. Highly recommended to all

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PS3)
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PS3)
Price: 12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 13 Sep 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
As a kid I used to build and paint warhammer, but never actually got into the tabletop battles so when i saw this on here the other day I thought - why not! Glad i did! It's absolutely fantastic. The controls are very easy to get used to, and the weapons are vast and varied. A fave of mine at the moment is sprinting into a gang of orks and giving them the good news with the chainsaw (I know all you warhammer lovers will chastise me for not knowing the real name!).

All in all a quality game. Would highly recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2011 3:55 PM BST