Profile for Mrs. F. C. Williams > Reviews

Content by Mrs. F. C. Wil...

Mrs. F. C. Williams (South West UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Call Me Crazy
Call Me Crazy
Price: 1.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable story based on real life., 1 July 2014
This review is from: Call Me Crazy (Kindle Edition)
I loved the whole story, and the battle that the heroine goes through to regain her sanity to escape the psychiatric institute and get her life back together again. The whole mental illness vein and the suffering of the girl is very well described and helped me to understand how someone can turn their life around with the right treatment and team of support workers. It was enlightening that Quinn revealed that she has bipolar disorder. Her books are very entertaining with complexities to stop you becoming bored. This was another of those books that are difficult to put down until you have finished reading it. Also a complete change from Quinn's usual fantasy stories.

Elder (Firstborn Trilogy Book Three)
Elder (Firstborn Trilogy Book Three)

5.0 out of 5 stars Last chapter of the three sisters., 1 July 2014
The daughters of Saraquel's children working together to save their homes and people from the forces of evil. Love and goodness overcoming hatred and evil. Well written story with a happy ever after type ending.

Shift (Firstborn Trilogy Book Two)
Shift (Firstborn Trilogy Book Two)
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars More from the daughters of saraquel's daughters., 1 July 2014
Quite complex story but love and goodness versus envy, hatred and evilness. Splendid descriptions of training, abilities of the characters, endurance, and love conquering all manner of evil..

Defy (Firstborn Trilogy Book One)
Defy (Firstborn Trilogy Book One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving storyline., 1 July 2014
A real feel good tale, especially the deep love described and the protectiveness of the main male character. I lost myself in the story, unable to put it down.

Daughters of Saraqael Trilogy
Daughters of Saraqael Trilogy
Price: 3.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping story, 1 July 2014
Well thought out story, very hard to put kindle down, even to sleep.better than the usual run of the mill YAF.

Never Let You Fall (The Prophecy of Tyalbrook Book 1)
Never Let You Fall (The Prophecy of Tyalbrook Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Good love story., 1 July 2014
Gripping story. Good conquering evil, believable fantasy land. Characters behaving in very human ways for non humans. Such a nice read.

KnitPro Nova Metal Interchangeable Needle Tips - 128mm x 4mm
KnitPro Nova Metal Interchangeable Needle Tips - 128mm x 4mm
Offered by Woolstack
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best needles in the World, 20 Oct 2013
I love the Nova interchangeable needle tips. They are so versatile and take up very little storage space. Joined to the KnitPro cable, available in a choice of lengths and you can't go wrong, Whether knitting in the round or replacing straight needles these are the most comfortable, smooth needles I have ever used.

Dream Theater (Special Edition)
Dream Theater (Special Edition)
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Improvement on A.D.T.O.E., 4 Oct 2013
Husband and I were very excited to see a new D.T. album in the offing and when it arrived put it straight on the hi-fi for a listen.

I judge new music by how it grabs me on the first run through. If I find my mind wandering then I feel it's not totally "Awesome". When I get "Goose bumps" its my receptor that says something is Awesome and Amazing.

I had one or two mind wanderings and two cases of goose bumps on the first listen.

After six or seven listens from beginning to end, I really like it. Fav tracks are Behind the Veil, and Bigger Picture.

As usual there are some shades of Rush and even some BeBop Deluxe breaking in. I found myself wondering why Rush arn't turning out more stuff like this then realising that Rush are now a spent force. I love the soft melodies in Bigger Picture and the meaningful lyrics of all tracks. I love a song to paint a picture in my head while I am listening. This to me is the true meaning of any song and the DT songs are telling me stories as well as being truly progressive rock.

The album compares well with earlier ones; I had a listen to A Change of Seasons to make a comparison. It still gives me that goose bump feeling. I never tire of any DT album and I think this one will be high on the playlist for the foreseeable future. Tickets all booked for the 13th February 2014 at Manchester. Something to look forward to.

#11 Shades of Gray: Woe To The One Who Has Held His Heart's Tongue (SOG- Science Fiction Action Adventure Mystery Serial Series)
Price: 4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars More secrets revealed, untruths laid bare., 20 Aug 2013
Argus is in trouble. He knows it is just a matter of time before Kat knows it was him that ruined her life. She loves him, but he knows that she will hate him when she hears the truth.Who will tell her? Can he survive?

#10 Shades of Gray: Woe To The Watcher (SOG- Science Fiction Action Adventure Mystery Serial Series)
Price: 3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars How can you just stand there watching and not do anything to help?, 20 Aug 2013
The truth starts to emerge of how and who killed Preacher, Kat's friend and lover. His killer knows that time is running out for him and that Kat is close to knowing it was him who did the dastardly deed. Can he keep ahead of the game to stay alive?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6