Profile for Miss T > Reviews

Room on the Broom
by Julia Donaldson
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Room on the Broom (Paperback)
Ahhh such a great book, just like all the others, wonderful reading and gorgeous pictures, my four year old is loveing this every evening before bed.

The Gruffalo's Child [DVD]
The Gruffalo's Child [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helena Bonham Carter
Price: 10.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Gruffalo's Child DVD, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Gruffalo's Child [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my four year old who loved 'The Gruffalo', delighted with this too. Lovely music and animation like the first dvd. Would recommend!!

Lonely Planet's Beautiful World (General Reference)
Lonely Planet's Beautiful World (General Reference)
by Lonely Planet
Price: 20.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful world book, 2 Jan 2014
Stunning book but unfortunate it has no words. Pictures are spectacular and I gave it to someone who loves travelling but disappointed with no writing. It is simply a book of photographs.

Ladies Bamboo socks - Unique Double Sole (3 multi colour pack) - Luxurious soft & antibacterial bamboo (4-7)
Offered by Green Bear UK Ltd
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid Socks, 2 Jan 2014
I have many pairs of these socks and really love them, so soft and last for ages. Would recommend to anyone

Indoor Knitted Doll Fairy Lights with 24 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Indoor Knitted Doll Fairy Lights with 24 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun
Price: 22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Lights, 2 Jan 2014
Love these lights, bought a desk for my little one for Christmas and other bedroom items and these were the finishing touch, so pretty and great that they don't heat. The dolls are very pretty and there is a good length of lead before the 'dolls and lights' start. Would recommend to anyone wanting something lovely for a little girls bedroom.

Children's Twirling Ballerina Musical Jewellery Box by Mele & Co
Children's Twirling Ballerina Musical Jewellery Box by Mele & Co
Offered by tooltime uk ltd
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery box, 21 Dec 2013
This beautiful box is definitely worth the extra money, was worried I'd overspent but when I opened the box I was delighted. It really is enchanting with all the little compartments and I especially love inside the wardrobe door with the mirror. My 4 year is going to love this, I bought a little ballet shoe necklace to put in it. The whole box is quite big & worth every penny!

Hippychick Mattress Protector Fitted Sheet - 90 x 190cm Single
Hippychick Mattress Protector Fitted Sheet - 90 x 190cm Single
Price: 24.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Mattress, 10 Mar 2012
Looked at quite a few before buying, read reviews and chose this. Very happy with it, I have a cot bed so it is too big but not a problem as I've tucked the excess underneath (i knew this before buying so was happy) To date my little girl hasn't had an accident on it so can't really say how effective when in use but i'm 100% sure it'll be absolutely fine and I am happy you can wash it on a high wash so overall happy purchase and yes I would buy the same again.