Profile for Marcus > Reviews

Marcus

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BT Décor 2500 Corded Telephone with Answer Machine - White
BT Décor 2500 Corded Telephone with Answer Machine - White

3.0 out of 5 stars ... it to replace a similar earlier model but am disappointed to find that it is not as good, 5 Jan. 2015
I bought it to replace a similar earlier model but am disappointed to find that it is not as good. It works OK as a phone but it has no speed dialling buttons and the contact list is very fiddly to set up. The answer phone works OK but the screen is very difficult to read. I would expect better from BT.

Chimsoc - Medium Rectangle - Balloon For Chimney Up To 60cm x 30cm (24" x 12")
Chimsoc - Medium Rectangle - Balloon For Chimney Up To 60cm x 30cm (24" x 12")
Offered by Chimsoc Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a contortion lying on ones back to put it up the chimney but once in place it has been fine. Can certainly recommend it, 5 Jan. 2015
I had a very draughty lounge chimney and have found this to be very successful in cutting the draught out. Bit of a contortion lying on ones back to put it up the chimney but once in place it has been fine. Can certainly recommend it.

Kärcher K4 Premium Eco Home Water-Cooled Pressure Washer
Kärcher K4 Premium Eco Home Water-Cooled Pressure Washer

4.0 out of 5 stars This arrived in good time but took quite a while to assemble following ..., 5 Jan. 2015
This arrived in good time but took quite a while to assemble following not very good pictorial instructions. I have used it to clean a patio which it did very well. I was expecting it to be better than the Karcher that it replaced but it is very marginal. I still can't get the detergent to flow but I expect I will eventually.

Telescopic Jet Pipe
Telescopic Jet Pipe

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly but needed to be assembled. Pictorial instructions ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Arrived promptly but needed to be assembled. Pictorial instructions only are not the easiest to follow and it took me nearly an hour to complete. I purchased it to wash my conservatory roof etc but the weather has been so cold I haven't actually used it yet. It looks the part though.

Philips Tornado Compact Fluorescent Spiral Light Bulb (B22 23 W) - Warm White
Philips Tornado Compact Fluorescent Spiral Light Bulb (B22 23 W) - Warm White
Offered by MCD Electrical - Established 1993

5.0 out of 5 stars The output is almost as good as 100 watt bulbs and quite acceptable, 10 Sept. 2014
The initial purchase price is high but if they last they should save that in the cost of electricity. The output is almost as good as 100 watt bulbs and quite acceptable.

4 Sets of Compatible Black & Colour Printer Ink Cartridges to replace T007/T008 (8 Inks) for use in Epson Stylus Photo 780, 785EPX, 790, 825, 870, 870LE, 870SE, 875, 875DCS, 890, 895, 895EX, 915
Offered by Go Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money and I have no problem with ..., 10 Sept. 2014
Very good value for money and I have no problem with recommending them. What I don't know is if the ink will fade in a few years time.

Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 500 ml
Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen - 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive as sun bloc goes but easy to apply and seemingly quite effective, 10 Sept. 2014
Expensive as sun bloc goes but easy to apply and seemingly quite effective. Was suggested by my Dr. after having a skin cancer removed.

Luxburg® 60" Full HD 3D Portable Freestanding Floor Pull-up Screen Projector, Projection Screen - Matt White Screen (120x90 cm 48"x 36") With carry case!
Offered by Ektor UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the screen but was very disappointed by the overwhelming ..., 10 Sept. 2014
I like the screen but was very disappointed by the overwhelming chemical smell when unrolled. Very easy to set up and adequate for my needs.

Nikon Aculon A211 10 x 50 Binocular - Black
Nikon Aculon A211 10 x 50 Binocular - Black
Offered by OutTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
Excellent sharp pair of binoculars for the price.

LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer
LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer
Offered by accecity

5.0 out of 5 stars They have both proved to be very accurate and I am very pleased that I bought them, 10 Sept. 2014
I purchased two of these. They were longer than usual coming as they were sent from Hong Kong. The set up instructions were very amusing but they are not difficult to set the time etc. They have both proved to be very accurate and I am very pleased that I bought them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3