Profile for MegAmelia > Reviews

OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15ml
OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15ml
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jun 2014
I found this nail strengthener to work really well. I use it as the instructions say; putting two base coats on before painting my nails and putting another coat on every few days, and even so it has lasted me seven months! I found that it really helped the strength of my nails. I use my hands a lot in my job so my nails are always breaking. I still don't have long nails, due to my job, but I do now have nails! I would definitely recommend.

Chalk Marker 5mm B Tip White
Chalk Marker 5mm B Tip White
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well but runs out quickly, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Chalk Marker 5mm B Tip White
I found this worked really well but after a while it was difficult to get any of the liquid chalk out.

Liquid Chalk Marker Pen Red- 5mm Bullet Nib
Liquid Chalk Marker Pen Red- 5mm Bullet Nib
Offered by Boltberry

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't come off, 5 Jun 2014
This arrived quickly and at first it seemed to work well. However when I tried to wipe it off it was very difficult. It did come off a bit but you could still see it on my chalkboard for a very long time.

Eylure Body Tape
Eylure Body Tape

2.0 out of 5 stars Painful!, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Eylure Body Tape (Personal Care)
I found that this body tape is very difficult to use compared to other tapes I have previously used; it is very difficult to peel apart, which is not great when you're trying to quickly get ready for a night out. It does hold up extremely well, but that is probably because it is so stuck on. When I tried to take it off it pulled some of my skin off and was really sore for ages.

Heart - 3D Micro Labrets - Pierced & Modified - Body Jewellery - Surgical Steel Tragus / Lip Bar - Choose Your Length
Offered by Pierced And Modified

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small, 5 Jun 2014
The earring is nice and fits well but the stud itself is a bit small and I feel it is unnoticeable so I don't wear it.

RJB Stone - Vintage-Inspired Mini Owl Keyring - Assorted Colours
RJB Stone - Vintage-Inspired Mini Owl Keyring - Assorted Colours
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift, 5 Jun 2014
I bought this as a gift for my friend and she loved it. It arrived quickly and is just as it appears.

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Brown PU Cuff AKLS-0285L

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, but the strap bits broke off, 3 Mar 2014
The packaging was very nice. The watch looks nice and works well. However the little loops that hold the strap down broke off so the strap is now loose.

30 Extra Long Black Traditional Kirby Hair Grips Slides Clips Pins 7cm
30 Extra Long Black Traditional Kirby Hair Grips Slides Clips Pins 7cm
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little long, 3 Mar 2014
These arrived quickly and did what I wanted. They were slightly longer than I hoped though which was a bit of a problem for pinning my fringe back

Purple Pamper Yourself Embellished Bath Pillow
Purple Pamper Yourself Embellished Bath Pillow
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke straight away, 3 Mar 2014
The item arrived quickly and it looked and felt nice. However, I used it a few times and the water didn't dry out in between uses. Due to it being waterlogged, it was too heavy and the suction cup broke off. The only good point was that the company were very good about it and gave me a refund.

Cosmopolitan 4-Way Nail Buffer
Cosmopolitan 4-Way Nail Buffer
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but didn't last long, 20 Jan 2014
The product came quickly and the price was very good. The buffer did what I wanted but hasn't lasted very long, the surface of the shine side has already lost its effect and started peeling away.

Page: 1 | 2