Profile for Frank Morrison > Reviews

Content by Frank Morrison

Frank Morrison

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (Service Pack 1) English DSP OEI DVD (1 Pack) (This OEM software is intended for system builders only)
Offered by Kikatek
Price: 80.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade from WinXP, 22 Mar 2013
After looking at the various reviews for this product,I decided to go for it. I contacted the seller direct to verify this was a proper Microsoft item which would be suitable for me and the sales assistant was very helpful. I placed my order in the afternoon and the package arrived the very next morning. I popped the disc into the computer and had win 7 working soon after. A couple of days on with some updates which microsoft downloaded and the os is working perfectly for me. All of my original program's which were running on xp are working well with no issues.
This was a no hassle upgrade and I am pleased to have bought this item. There are always going to be minor flaws with any operating system but nothing in win7 has kept me from carrying out my dad to day tasks and once the short learning curve has been completed (finding where things are ) it is s breeze to use.Recommend to anyone wishing to quickly upgrade to win 7 and from a reliable company.