Profile for Mr Arun Talla > Reviews

Mr Arun Talla (SE)

Soft Sponge Inner Khaki Faux Leather Toilet Seat Cover Warm Mat Blue
Soft Sponge Inner Khaki Faux Leather Toilet Seat Cover Warm Mat Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 May 2014
I bought this for my mum...

She loves it.........

It does what it says, Velcro fasteners are a breeze to remove or attach.

Ebest - Decompression Camera Shoulder Strap for Canon Nikon Sony Pentax Olympus Panasonic
Offered by ChangWei

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 24 May 2014
It's well built and quality is okay.

Only reason I'm marking it down is that it does not reach my waist instead it hangs just below my rib cage with it fully extended!

I am a big guy 42" waist....if you are thin 32" waist it will be okay.

2 Parts Hard PU Leather Case with Tripod fixing for SONY NEX-5 NEX-5n with 18-55mm Lens (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars 50% success, 24 May 2014
I bought two.

One is okay the other has had its popper broken on first use!
So my worry is that that the poppers on the other one may also come off.

It looks cheap but for a £10 what do you expect.

Have asked for the broken one to be returned....supplier asked for pictures...I sent them 2 days ago and I'm still waiting for supplier to get back to me.....

Camera Belt Tripod Clip Mount For Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Sony Fuji Panasonic & DSLR
Offered by BV-electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 24 May 2014
It does what it says well.

Only reason for the mark down is that I personally didn't like it and would not have bought it had I tried it on...it's somewhat uncomfortable, especially if you try to sit.

MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Black Leather Camera Case, Bag for Sony NEX-5T with 16-50mm Lens
Offered by MEGA WEST

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 May 2014
Does what it says

Build quality is good.
Looks great.

Hope it lasts in the long term as I am only on day 2 at moment....I think it should last from what I've seen so far.

First2savvv ZP-188A01 black Self-portrait extendable telescopic handheld Pole Arm monopod Camcorder/Camera/mobile phone tripod mount adapter bundle for SONY DSLR-A230
Offered by FIRST2SAVVV

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 May 2014
Well built & sturdy and I've played with it....

It will hold my chunky SLR Canon 40D with 55-250 lens but it was too heavy to lift for my hand in the fully extended position.

Holds my Sony NEX easily and weight is easily managed by your hand.

Phone attachment works well on my Samsung S3

1 star lost - Only thing is unless you have a flip screen you don't really know what your filming....so a mirror attachment like I have seen on some would be good.....luckily my screen flips over so I'm okay.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2014 11:15 AM GMT

Neewer professional optical LCD screen protector for CANON 40D/50D/5DII SLR CAMERA

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 May 2014
Nearly gave up with it as instructions are poor....realised I had to peel the outer rim film which has the sticky part. So it only sticks on the outer rim part.....which is fine and sturdy & hasn't fallen of yet in my 2nd day!....I'm sure it will stay on for many more days (hoping)

1 star missing for the marking which says "JVC" & not "40D"!!! As it shows in the picture!

If you don't mind JVC ON YOUR CANON camera then go ahead.

Fitflop Men's Supertone M Low-Top, Chocolate, 20 UK
Fitflop Men's Supertone M Low-Top, Chocolate, 20 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 May 2014
Very good quality & very comfortable.

One star missing because I got a blister at the back of my heel because the top part at the back. Is very sharp & not cushioned.......so wear it in first or you will suffer as I did wearing for the first time on holidays.....luckily I had sandals which I wore for the rest of the trip as the blisters healed.

Otherwise brilliant!

Outdoor adventure shoulder bag Camera case cover for Digital DSLR / Camera / Tablet - Black - (Sony A290 A57 A65 / A390 A37 / A560 / A580 SLT / RX100 II , ILCE-7 SLR, ILCE-3000, LCE-7R SLR, NEX 5T, NEX-3N, NEX-7, NEX-6, SLT-A58, SLT A77, SLT-A99)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 May 2014
It is a good build & quality, just the right size for my Sony Nex5N with 18-50 lens attached and a Sony lens 55-210 in the 2nd compartment + I put my Video camera in the 3rd compartment + there was room for my iPad or alternatively my Mac Air 11", which wouldn't fit into the dedicated pocket but slips in between the dedicated pocket and camera padding so it's still protected.
+ room for passport docs
+ room for keys
really a great Travel bag!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little gadget., 24 May 2014
When in Spain I found it difficult to view the screen & was trying to use my hand as a canopy over the screen.

I saw this product & bought it, it fits well and easily removed when you want to move your screen, flip it etc....

As it has side walls that also pop into play (very ingenious) I think it will be great when next I get a chance to use it in the sun.....so I can't say for sure it will be great but it will be better than my hand!