Profile for BigLee > Reviews

Content by BigLee

BigLee "Big Bones" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, Book 1)
White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 July 2015
I absolutely loved this book. The characters were well developed, and Roth... Oh, boy. I was rooting for him from the start. Loved his playful side. Just one clicked book two.

Candlelight: An Ember Series Novella
Candlelight: An Ember Series Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Début!, 29 Jun. 2015
This is a great début novella from Stacy McWilliams. I found myself really drawn into the story, and wanting to know more about one of the main characters, Nate. Plot line was great and I can't fault the characters. I can't wait to read more by this author, congrats on a fantastic début!

Just Try
Just Try

5.0 out of 5 stars What a début!, 18 May 2015
This review is from: Just Try (Kindle Edition)
Wow - what a prologue. I can honestly say I have never cried at the beginning of a book before... but, this... My heart broke and the tears flowed. Maci has so much courage, I felt like I was taking this journey with her and willing her through, willing her to ''Just Try''. This is the kind of book that once you have picked up, you can't put down. It's the kind of book that will stay with you long after you've finished reading. Congratulations, Lisa, on a fantastic, emotionally charged, début novel.

Outlander Season 1
Outlander Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new show!, 9 May 2015
I am addicted to Outlander. It's great!

Rebuild (Love & Beyond Book 1)
Rebuild (Love & Beyond Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Debut!, 6 Feb. 2015
Where to start? I loved this story! The emotions overwhelmed me, such a connection. The characters are real, I connected to each and everyone of them. This kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the story and the ending OMG. It left me speechless. I did not see this coming and now am left wanting more. This is a must read!

Mistaken Identity (Mistaken Series Book 1)
Mistaken Identity (Mistaken Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't usually read books in this genre, but I'm glad that I did with this one., 21 Nov. 2014
I found a lot of this book hard to read because of the rape, and the situations endured by Morgan. My heart broke for her, and on more than one occasion I found myself crying.
Amy-Beth wrote the storyline in such a way that I had to carry on reading to find out what would happen at the end of the book. (Don't worry this is a spoiler free review.)
I enjoyed the different POV's, and thought that really added to the story.
Morgan is a admirable character, and really well written, and for a debut novel I thought Amy-Beth done a great job.

A Whole New Crowd
A Whole New Crowd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: A Whole New Crowd (Kindle Edition)
Another amazing hit! If you've loved any of Tijan's other series, then I promise you won't be let down. And, if you haven't... then you need to get reading!

Blood's Fury (Deadly Beauties #1)
Blood's Fury (Deadly Beauties #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Great start to a series! I was hooked from page one.

The Long Ride Home (Cowboys & Cowgirls Book 5)
The Long Ride Home (Cowboys & Cowgirls Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Evening Read., 8 May 2014
I read this book in one evening, I found it to be well written with well developed characters. After reading Danielle Lee's previous books, I wasn't disappointed.

The Quarter Moon (Afterlife Saga Book 4)
The Quarter Moon (Afterlife Saga Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 1 Jan. 2014
An emotional road for Keira, a great read for us! Loved having luc back! Great new characters too. Katie x

Page: 1 | 2