Profile for Tina Mammoser > Reviews

Content by Tina Mammoser

Tina Mammoser "tina-m-art" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars "Which" was right, 31 Aug. 2014
Love it! I live in a wet seaside town on the ground floor. After finally recovering several rooms from mould and damp after the property was empty a fairly long time, this keeps the back rooms in perfect shape. I only need to run it nights now to keep on top of it; the rooms are dry and noticeably warmer after running. It pulls about 2L out of the air each day - so a significant amount that I unsuccessfully tried to manage with a cheaper dehumifier. I'm using it in a 3 room area (spare bedroom w bathroom, kitchen, dining lounge). Decided there's clearly a reason it was a Which top rated model.

Orchid Pink Textured Fabric Double Complete Futon (Folding Mattress + Wood Frame)
Offered by House Keeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for good guest room option, 31 Aug. 2014
I was slightly wary, since this style futon had no reviews, but I really loved the look of it and the fact that it's a full size double futon. Knowing it was clearly a flatter somewhat thinner style of futon mattress I also bought a good fluffy mattress topper for it. It's been tested by a declared futon bed hater. She said it was so comfortable and she slept fantastically! It's firm, of course, but smooth and solid. No lumpy feelings from slats or button/sewn areas on surface of futon. Easy to pull away from wall then unfold into bed. Very nice to have two upright positions - one lower for a more lounging position and one more upright. Most of the time I have it as a sofa in the office room - perfectly comfortable for occasional use either way. Definitely a good price for a very decent guest room option.

Yellowstone Dehumidifing Egg - White, 1 Pack
Yellowstone Dehumidifing Egg - White, 1 Pack
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small spots, 8 Aug. 2014
Bought two of these for cupboard or behind furniture. They work really well, though only in small areas. Despite no instructions I just googled. I take egg out of holder, take plug out of egg, put in cup, microwave at med-high for 5 minutes. Then leave to cool

BLACK WHITE OVEN GLOVE COTTON GRILL CHECK MATE HOT TRAY
BLACK WHITE OVEN GLOVE COTTON GRILL CHECK MATE HOT TRAY
Offered by FLOWERS FOR LOVE

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 8 Aug. 2014
Very inadequate. Too thin to hold a hot pan or dish from the oven. Binned it.

Zeon Star Wars Death Star Ceramic Cookie Jar
Zeon Star Wars Death Star Ceramic Cookie Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your dark-side cookies fresh, 8 Aug. 2014
It's great! Well made ceramic (in China, but that's ok by me), great size for loads of biscuits (or my homemade flapjack), lid has rubber ring so it seals nicely to keep fresh. Paintwork is slightly lighter than appears in this image, but seems closer to the real Death Star colour anyway - which is a light grey.

Neewer 58Mm 0.45X Wide Angle Lens ~Including Lens Bag~ For Canon Rebel T1I Xt Xs Xsi Xti + More! 58 Mm
Offered by Nigelton Sales UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit of fun, 28 April 2014
A little tricky to screw on to my Canon 1000D - but once it catches I just leave it and it stays in place. I mainly needed it to photograph small rooms. Yes, there is shadow on the edges if zoomed in completely, but it's a good bit of fun kit for a really good price.

Neosorexa Gold Rat and Mouse Bait 500g
Neosorexa Gold Rat and Mouse Bait 500g
Offered by McParlands

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats the regular stuff, 28 April 2014
Tried this after a farm owning friend recommended it. Have been trying to get rid of mice in the house for a couple months with regular Rentokil. Used this and in just over a week our mouse friends were gone.

Fosmon GRIP Series 360 Degree Rotating Hand-Held Leather Case with Stand Function for Apple iPad Mini 7.9" Tablet - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Sky Blue)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great versatility, 28 April 2014
This is my second of these cases! Okay, they don't last forever, but at the price I'm fine with that - it lasted about a year for me and I'm very nonchalant with my iPad. The hard casing has prevented corner damage from a few drops. But mostly I love the turning back handle - great for showing images or videos to clients and people I meet. Also makes holding it for reading eBooks much easier. The newer version that I just bought also has ribbon so you can use the back as a stand - great addition! (previous version had no ribbon so when the folding materials got too flexible it would just fall over)

Parax Paper 160 x 850mm Stripe Design Memo Pad - Black
Parax Paper 160 x 850mm Stripe Design Memo Pad - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable, nearly indestructable, art or science pad, 28 April 2014
I use these for art sketches on the coast, and geology sketches in the field. The pages with lines on one side and blank on the other make it perfect for drawings that include notes or measurements. Plus, you can draw in the rain - which in England is almost always the case when backpacking. The twin pack makes it an affordable everyday option.

Chroma: A Book of Colour - June '93
Chroma: A Book of Colour - June '93
by Derek Jarman

5.0 out of 5 stars personal and inspiring, 3 Aug. 2013
Rarely does an artist book really connect with me but Jarman's personal observations are touching and universal. The stories behind the colours will make any artist smile and nod along!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3