Profile for Paul from Orellanita > Reviews

Content by Paul from Orel...

Paul from Orellanita

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cat Mate Microchip Cat Flap
Cat Mate Microchip Cat Flap
Offered by Pettec

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for Nervous Cats., 14 Oct. 2015
Excellent purchase. The only problem we have had so far is that when our cats (2) come back into the house they are a little wary of the noise of the flap working. They tend to step back before going through and meanwhile the flap has not opened properly. They have another try and the same happens. However if they really do need to get in quickly, they manage OK.
Would I recommend it? Yes. But preferably for a cat that has no previous experience with ordinary cat flaps which do't make a noise.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Time saver plus..., 26 Feb. 2014
I give this automatic feeder 5 stars because I have found it so useful.
I was a little wary having read other people's reviews on it, such as: it gets blocked; it's difficult to set up; needed to change the food; it's too noisy;etc,etc.
Well (1) clean it properly. (2) read the instructions and preferably two people work together while setting it up: one to read, the other to follow instructions to the letter. (3) we still use the same food as the cats have always eaten but perhaps it could be a difficulty if you use extra small food. And (4) the noise is : What? for 5 seconds? Good grief !!!!!
I had to contact the seller but not for anything in relation to the machine, just on delivery times. Not their fault and had a very rapid response from them. I would recommend them to anyone at any time.
Thank you to Amazon and especially to Andrew James' and company.

I Want To Break Free (Remastered 2011)
I Want To Break Free (Remastered 2011)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of their best, 12 July 2013
I never really used to be a Queen or Freddie Mercury fan but all that changed when I first heard Freddie sing with Montserrat Caballe for the BARCELONA Olympic Games. Marvellous!
I have been a fan since then and I'm certain I will remain so.
Yes! Excellent!

Fantasia [DVD] [1941]
Fantasia [DVD] [1941]
Dvd ~ Leopold Stokowski

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fantasia!, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Fantasia [DVD] [1941] (DVD)
As always with Disney Productions this DVD is really fantastic!
I bought this for my partner but I did buy the expensive one and not the cheaper Japanese versions everyone seems to complain about. I suppose you get what you pay for and nothing comes free.
On this DVD you actually get more than the original in that there are added scenes not even included in the original film.
My partner enjoyed it while I went out fishing so although I myself can't admit to have seen it all I did see the beginning and it appeared to be well up to standard.
She liked it, anyway!

OL:Pro OL101A Aluminium Double Caravan Step
OL:Pro OL101A Aluminium Double Caravan Step

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Jan. 2013
I thought I had already written a review about these steps.
They are good, well worth the money and they are solid and wide. I use them for helping me to get on and off a small tractor I bought as I am a young 72 year old!

The Very Best Of - 50 Greatest Hits
The Very Best Of - 50 Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrrrreeeaaatttt!, 15 Jan. 2013
This was what rock and roll was all about. If you never saw the original fiml with Little Richard in it, called "The Girl can't help it then you missed something good. Jayne Mansfield the girl who caused all the gyratings and screams...

Dueling Banjos
Dueling Banjos

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Dueling Banjos (MP3 Download)
Sorry, but this version was rather a comedown for me. I far preferred the original version from the Burt Reynolds film.

The Foggy Dew
The Foggy Dew

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my partner., 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Foggy Dew (MP3 Download)
I had only heard a couple of their songs before but after having listened to them since buying the record for my partner, Phyl, I have become quite a fan of theirs now. Great Irish songs that make you jig along and laugh.

Rock Around the Clock
Rock Around the Clock

4.0 out of 5 stars Beginnings of Rock 'n'Roll., 15 Jan. 2013
It's a little old for many people but I like itI actually went to see Bill Haley and the Comets in Liverpool when they were there in the mid 50s. Good Lord! Am I that old! Good rock 'n'roll music if you werte a youngster, like me, in the 50s and 60s.

The Ultimate Collection (1968-2003)
The Ultimate Collection (1968-2003)

5.0 out of 5 stars There is only ONE Joe Cocker., 15 Jan. 2013
I chose a 5 star rating becase Joe Cocker is a great singer, if you like his type of music, and I suppose becuase he brings back memories from years ago, such as: Kmi Basinger in "You can leave your hat on...".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4