Profile for Adrian Lang > Reviews

Content by Adrian Lang

Adrian Lang

Page: 1 | 2
All Through The City (with Wilko 1974-1977)
All Through The City (with Wilko 1974-1977)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all Feelgood and Wilko fans, 22 Oct. 2014
The original Dr Feelgood with Wilko - All the hits and more- fantastic!

Nothing more needs to be said.

Magic Global Gadgets - MP3 / Earphone / Headphone / iPod Shuffle / iPod Nano / Sansa Clip Zip Universal Carrying Pouch Case Cover (Green)
Offered by Magic Global Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars An Inexpensive Way of Protecting Your iPod Shuffle, 22 Oct. 2014
When I first saw this I have to say I was not impressed, but then for a couple of quid what did I expect.

I am happy to report it exceeded expectations.

I bought it to protect my iPod shuffle while on holiday, it easily holds the iPod, earphones, charger cable and an additional aux cable.

I used it both in my travel bag and pocket and found it to be very robust and protected the items well, the only down side with the light green I bought is, I think it will start to look grubby quite quickly, perhaps a darker colour would have been a better choice.

2x 200ml Sharps Bins - 0.2Litre Compact Travel Bin (Multi Saver pack)
2x 200ml Sharps Bins - 0.2Litre Compact Travel Bin (Multi Saver pack)
Offered by 5gdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for holidays, 22 Oct. 2014
They literally "do what they say on the tin" - saved lugging a huge 1lt bin around, 2 bins lasted over 2 weeks for diabetic test strips, pen needles etc.

ShaniTech Pack of 4 UK to US travel Plug Adapter suitable for USA, Canada, Mexico, Thailand - Refer to Description for country list
Offered by ShaniTech

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 22 Oct. 2014
Just returned from two and a half weeks in USA and all 4 units worked well, with no problems charging laptops, phones and iPods.

Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For Iphone, iPod, Ipad, Tablets and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Little Speaker, 22 Oct. 2014
I used this while on holiday with my iPod Shuffle.

I was amazed at the quality and volume of sound such a small speaker can produce, also I only had to recharge it once during the two and a half week stay, and I used it for about and hour everyday.

Great for taking into a bathroom and loud enough to hear over the noise of a shower without distortion.

A great product at a very reasonable price.

Gund Singing Frostbitten the Snowman 38cm
Gund Singing Frostbitten the Snowman 38cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Kitsch!, 13 July 2014
Saw one one on Holby and had to get one, we've had ours a few years now and he comes out every Christmas and is still gowing strong. He also drives the dog nuts!

Fender Ampli Mini Twin - Amp '57
Fender Ampli Mini Twin - Amp '57
Offered by Red Dog Music

5.0 out of 5 stars A small, but huge amp., 13 July 2014
Considering this runs on a 9v battery the sounds you can get out of this tiny amp are astounding. I bought it to go with my Squire Duo-Sonic and it fits in the gig bag pocket allowing me to take the guitar anywhere and play it. The sound ranges from a pure almost acoustic vibe to a dirty blues type overdrive with the gain turned right up, and everything in between. All this from something the size of a small lunch box.

Very Best Of
Very Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are into rock blues, this is a fantastic intro to SRV., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Very Best Of (Audio CD)
I am into rock blues but somehow SRV appears to have passed me by. An amazing album, by an amazing player, and a great introduction to his work. I shall be investing in his back catalogue as finances allow.

THREE PACKS of Simple Baby Talc
THREE PACKS of Simple Baby Talc
Offered by Flaviajewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars A great deal., 13 July 2014
The only non-purfumed talc I know of, but it seems to have disappeared from the high street. Worked out cheaper buying it via Amazon too.

THE BEST OF [2CD Set]
THE BEST OF [2CD Set]

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Wilko, nuff said., 13 July 2014
This review is from: THE BEST OF [2CD Set] (Audio CD)
What can I say, " It does what it says on the tin" it is THE best of Willko Johnson, just buy it, you know you want to.And Norman Watt-Roy ain't bad either. long live the Thames Delta Blues!

Page: 1 | 2