Profile for Pot pourri > Reviews

Content by Pot pourri

Pot pourri (Epping, Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Whitefurze Silver Plastic Dish Drainer
Whitefurze Silver Plastic Dish Drainer
Offered by ST&K Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars This drainer works pretty well but I prefer it with a drip tray ..., 23 Oct. 2014
This drainer works pretty well but I prefer it with a drip tray underneath which I have bought separately . I was surprised to find that there has been no scale build up on this drainer in any way at all and it still looks brand new after being used for a couple of months.

Realistic Turtle Garden Ornament. Height 10cm Width 17cm Length 22cm
Realistic Turtle Garden Ornament. Height 10cm Width 17cm Length 22cm
Offered by FishAround Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars ... quite a realistic version of a tortoise and much loved by my grandchildren and now nicknamed 'Tommy', 23 Oct. 2014
This is quite a realistic version of a tortoise and much loved by my grandchildren and now nicknamed 'Tommy'.

Neoprene Foot Arch Support with Silicone Wedge for Weak and Fallen Arches - Orthotics
Offered by Supports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars This helps with my husbands heel problem which he has ..., 23 Sept. 2014
This helps with my husbands heel problem which he has had over a long period. Enables him to do more walking with less pain.

WOW Toys Turbo Twins
WOW Toys Turbo Twins
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars This toy was probably the best thing I could have got my 2 year old ..., 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Turbo Twins (Toy)
This toy was probably the best thing I could have got my 2 year old grandson for his birthday. He just loves anything to do with cars and moving vehicles but racing cars around is his absolute favourite. Nice that, with the two cars, he can 'share' with a friend which is a little hard to understand at this age.

Wow Harry Copter's Animal Rescue
Wow Harry Copter's Animal Rescue

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves helicopters so was the obvious choice and I really like the fact that there is no need for batteries, 23 Sept. 2014
A lovely toy bought for my grandson's second birthday. He loves helicopters so was the obvious choice and I really like the fact that there is no need for batteries. I don't know how long it will keep him amused - his interest may wax and wain, who knows!

Panasonic Photo Lithium Battery CR123AL x 1 (discontinued by manufacturer)
Panasonic Photo Lithium Battery CR123AL x 1 (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2014
All absolutely fine for the purpose it was bought for.

Umbra Tub Dish Drying Rack, White
Umbra Tub Dish Drying Rack, White
Offered by Design 55 online

4.0 out of 5 stars I very much like the design as I have a small draining board, 23 Sept. 2014
I very much like the design as I have a small draining board. I find it easy to stack my dishes but my husband finds it harder. I would have liked a second one to complement the first but gave in to my husband's demands to use a different type.

Student Graph Pad 90gsm 1mm 5mm 10mm Grid 50 Sheets A3
Student Graph Pad 90gsm 1mm 5mm 10mm Grid 50 Sheets A3
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars The size is perfect., 23 Sept. 2014
Just what my husband needed to draw up his plans for an extension. The size is perfect.

Cooksmart Signature Home Sweet Home Peg Bag
Cooksmart Signature Home Sweet Home Peg Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive and so far so good. I maybe would have liked the bag a ..., 23 Sept. 2014
Very attractive and so far so good. I maybe would have liked the bag a little bigger to hold my pegs more comfortably.

12 x Satin Silver Metal Curtain Pole / Rail / Rod Stylish Rings
12 x Satin Silver Metal Curtain Pole / Rail / Rod Stylish Rings
Offered by SystemsEleven

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2014
Good quality and stylish. What's not to like?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20