ARRAY(0xb60ba534)

Profile for Pot pourri > Reviews

Content by Pot pourri

Pot pourri (Epping, Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Lindt Swiss Luxury Chocolate Selection 215 g
Lindt Swiss Luxury Chocolate Selection 215 g
Offered by British Essentials
Price: 16.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely chocolates, 6 Jan 2013
These were much enjoyed by family and friends at Christmas. The price was good until I saw them much reduced in my local supermarket soon after. That's life!

Early Learning Centre - Christmas Paper Chains
Early Learning Centre - Christmas Paper Chains

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful paper chains, 6 Jan 2013
My grandchild loved putting these good quality paper chains together and enjoyed the attractive designs. Would reommend them to others.

Dents Women's Warm Lined Casual Pigsuede Glove Sage Large
Dents Women's Warm Lined Casual Pigsuede Glove Sage Large
Offered by Hats Off Oxford

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality gloves, 26 Dec 2012
These gloves are comfortable and warm, very nice looking and good quality. The large size just fits me but I do have reasonably large hands.

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gadget, 5 Dec 2012
Well to be honest calling it a gadget is wrong - it is an essential part of kitchen equipment as far as I am concerned. This one I bought as a gift but my own is used regularly Does all the small jobs you could want, like chopping onion, carrot, breadcrumbs and so on. So much easier than getting a large food processor out of your cupboard and all the washing up which accompanies it. As a keen baker, it helps with all those irritating tasks like chopping walnuts and indeed, as said before, carrots for my carrot cake.

Really highly recommend it.

Everlasto 50m Yellow PVC Rotary Replacement Washing Line
Everlasto 50m Yellow PVC Rotary Replacement Washing Line
Offered by Auction-bay
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality washing line, 5 Dec 2012
We have yet to use this replacement line as the weather hasn't encouraged us to do it. It really looks to be the quality we were looking for, having been really disappointed with those you find in the regular chain DIY stores. In fact, it looks to be the quality of our very first dryer which lasted for many years so we look forward to getting it up and running. I was not able to give it five stars simply because we have not actually used it yet.

Packard Bell imedia A2511 Desktop (AMD E300 1.3GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intergrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium)

3.0 out of 5 stars Initially disappointed, 27 Oct 2012
I was disappointed to find that this Desktop did not have the 1TB Hard Disc I expected from it. Although detailed as having 1TB, it was clearly labelled on its box as 500 GB. I already have a Packard Bell computer which I am entirely happy with and, in fact, the person for whom I bought this model is also now happy with it despite the initial disappointment.

The Best Of Children's Songs
The Best Of Children's Songs
Offered by westworld-
Price: 3.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Classic Children's Songs, 30 Aug 2012
This contains many songs from my childhood but some were less suitable for my three year old grandchild than others although she may well grow into those.

Kitchen Craft 18 cm Master Class Acero Stainless Steel 7 inch Single Bladed Hachoir

4.0 out of 5 stars Mezzaluna gift, 30 Aug 2012
This was bought as a gift and my daughter seemed very happy with it. At first I thought it was on the small side but I then thought that was probably beneficial from a safety angle.

Pyrex Wave Stoneware Rectangular Roaster, Blue, 17x11cm
Pyrex Wave Stoneware Rectangular Roaster, Blue, 17x11cm

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem of a dish, 9 Dec 2011
A really great product. This dish is attractive enough to use as a serving dish and cleans up really easily. I have several shapes and sizes and they never get stained or shabby looking. Couldn't recommend them more.

Pintoy Wooden Trike
Pintoy Wooden Trike
Price: 45.34

5.0 out of 5 stars A great toy for a toddler, 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Trike (Baby Product)
Bought for my grandson who has recently started walking and who loves pushing the trike up and down thereby consolidating his walking skills. I am sure he will love riding it eventually but at the moment he is enjoying it in his own way!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11